chapter 12: The Bet

£ I am tired as fuck rn I just pulled an all nighter, most likely by the time this is posted I'll have rested well. I hope £

$ well all I can say is I am most likely making a part two to this book, yay! $

¥ now let's go before I spoil anything important! ¥

=========================

You dashed upstairs and sprinted to the closet bedroom possible, you could hear indo's taunting voice approaching the room as you locked the door. You were in indo's room, you saw a rod of bamboo that looked rather sharp so you grabbed it and took the pillow off of indo's bed. Luckily he had two and for some reason he had duct tape in his room. Perfect you thought, swiftly gathering all the objects you need so you duct tape the two pillows to the end of the rod.

~BAM!~

You then opened the door to reveal a rather scared looking Malay "we better... Run." Indo immediately turned his head towards you and you darted at him making him let out a shrieking scream, "I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AN ANIME ON MY SIDE AHHHHHHH!" You screached running down the stairs after the two forgetting about Phil and Nam.

~urk!~

You bumped into Phil who smirked at you and whacked you with a pillow, "you okay paruparo." He hummed instead of responding you you wiped him off his feet with the bamboo rod "take that!" You said as he hit the ground "damn you get rough when having a pillow fight. . ." Someone said from behind you in a monotoned voice "well I don't wanna lose to these idiots." You said turning around to see Nam "idiots? Quite rude!" He said in a fake offended tone then hitting you with a pillow causing you to almost fall, he then lifted you above his head and dropped you onto the couch. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" You ripped off the duct tape on the rod and charged at Vietnam with a rod of bamboo. It pinned him to the wall creating a hole in it, he groaned and tried pulling his sleeve loose, "admit that I won and I'll stop" you said crossing your arms and staring at the other countries who were either shocked or scared. "Fuck it, I surrender I don't wanna loose my head or arm like Vietnam almost did." Hissed Indo followed by a nod from Malay, Vietnam just shrugged "I surrender I guess, what can be the worst...?" You looked around for Phil since the war couldn't end until he surrenders "Phil?" You say confusingly, soon your legs aren't on the ground and you look up to see Phil "PHILLLLL!"

ASEAN comes downstairs with a chancla (is it spelled wrong, I dunno) "WHAT IS PHIL DOING!" He said sternly as he smacked him with the chancla causing him to drop you "o-owch! I'm sorry Papa..." He crossed his arms and went back upstairs saying something about how the three of them always make trouble, Phil gives you a glare and whispers this isn't over.

Indo, Malay, and Nam glare at him in a 'just stop' kind of way, Phil then sighed and looked down at you "I... Surrender." He said you jumped up in victory and quietly shouted for it was now 12:00am, Vietnam finally managed to get the rod out of his shirt and look down at you. "Damn it's already tomorrow?" You look up to him with a smile, and let out a small chuckle "you know what that means~" Nam sighs and looks down at you as Indo and Malay say down on the couch "can this wait until we get some sleep at least?" Malay said clearly sleep deprived, you looked over at him to see bags under his eyes "fineee..." You said heading upstairs to vietnam's room since that's where you were sleeping for the night. You get to the room to be met by a rather tired looking Thailand, he groans and murmered some words to you in Thai, you flashed him a confused look and then he realized his mistake "why. . . Were you... ∆yawn∆ so... Loud?" He said drifting in and out of sleep, you sighed and sat down beside him waiting for Nam to come upstairs. Swiftly you explained the whole story and he seemed a bit dazey, well no wonder it was now around 1am. Thailand then rolled over and fell asleep. Vietnam came into the room and handed you a pair of pj's.