chapter 10: missing. . .

$ hmm, so you're back again I see... Well I'm not going to keep you waiting with blabbering nonsense so let's get into this chapter! $

=========================
Waking up you turn to the clock on the wall, 6:42 not bad you thought preparing to leap off the bed. You picked up the plate of empty food and walked downstairs to be greeted by Britain "good day y/n, would you care for a cup of tea? Oh yes, today you'll be going to the ASEAN household lovely isn't it?" You set the plate down by the sink and said yes to the cup of tea not wanting to be ever so rude. "I'm sorry dear that I was a bit rude yesterday, u had alot on my.... Mind" he said pouring you a small cup of tea, you could hear France call out for Britain and that's when he excused himself. "G'day y/n are ya feelin better?" You smile and turn to Australia who had a snake slithering down his arm, you freak out a bit and took a small step Back "y-yeah, thank you and kiwi for helping m-me calm down yesterday...!" Aussie noticed and pulled the snake back a bit "no need to be scared mate, he's rather friendly!" You reached out a hand and pet the snake and Britain returned with a mortified face "what's wrong da?" Aussie said trying to lighten the mood just a bit, "Japan.... She's missing... Nobody can find her, it starting all over again" he murmured you froze, Japan... Missing?! "I thought you hated that Neko da...?" Britain turned around and looked at you with hatred "YOU, YOU DID THIS! You make me sick... I'm glad you're leaving..." Wait, this information was new to you... Aussie noticed this and stood in front of you in a protective manner. "She's just learning this information da! Don't blame it on her from the past!" Britain walked away now mad at you, this was going to be a long day. France entered the room to see Aussie trying to comfort you and she too came over to see what's wrong. "chère, what happened?" You look up wiping the tears from your red puffy eyes, Aussie then spoke up breaking the weird silence "Da accused her... He though she had something to do with the disappearance of Japan..." France covered her mouth and hugged you, just as that happened new zealand came in and looked at you "is... Is she okay?" Once again Aussie explained and you then also received a hug from kiwi, France quickly made breakfast which was delicious! You thanked her and quietly ate avoiding Britain's gazes, he trusted you at first but now he hates you... Friendships can be short lived. Kiwi offered to take you to the park and you were excited, Aussie grumbled and asked if he could come. "Of course you can Aussie! Isn't that right kiwi?" Kiwi grudgingly said yes and you dashed up stairs to get dressed.

Choose one

Choice: 1