"Hey guys" I said while sitting in one of the chairs

"Hey Catra, so how are your legs going?" Scorpia asked

"umm, good? I mean, they don't hurt but I still can't walk properly"

"Are you sure that is only because of you legs?" Kyle asks with a smirk
T: author is weird today :/

"Kyle, I am going to wipe this floor with your gay ass one day I swear" I said

A few minutes passed and Rogelio started talking, well, roaring, about the time he burnt a chicken wing with a clothe's iron in a hotel room.
Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was my dad. I got up from the table and picked up the call in the school garden.

"Hey dad" I said

"Hey darling, how's everything going?" he asked

"Perfect"

"Ouuu, something I missed?" I really wanted to tell my dad I was not straight, I wanted to come out of the closet to him, at least that way I will know that if my mother kicks me out of the house for coming out to her I would at least have another roof to depend on.

"Dad I have to tell you something...important"

"What is it?" I am so nervous, who wouldn't? Im about to come out to my dad through the fucking phone, but that is because he is in Paris and will probably not see him until Christmas, I can't wait that long!

"Dad, I-....Im a Lesbian" I said as I closed my eyes waiting for an answer, it seemed like it took forever for him to respond, that was getting in my nerves.

"I already knew" he said
T: WHATDIDHESAYYYY

"You what?!" I started to panic, did someone tell him?!! Bitch, the only people that knows you are a lesbian is Adora and Scorpia, there's no way they would tell him...right?!!

"Catra, it is obvious" he said calmly

WHATDIDHESAYYYY
T: *holds microphone in direction of the readers* are we shocked?

"How is it obvious Dad?!!" I was literally screaming at this point, people were staring but I didn't care, this was about my dad finding out I was born with a gay ass, it's important.

"Catra, I knew it since you were a little girl, you would always burn your Ken dolls and had a billion barbies, and you made them sleep in the same bed....cuddling I suppose?"
T: I did that too, fuck Ken Dolls🙄💅🏻

I mean, yes I did that, but it was because the Ken dolls were horrible and looked like carrots with blonde hair. In the other hand, barbie dolls, that did hit different.

"Dad, how-"

"Don't push it darling, it is okay with me, I love you and I want the best for you, I know I haven't been with you all of those years and missed great part of your life, I mean, I would literally be the devil if I took your happiness away too"

"Aww dad, I love you, I wish mom was as understanding as you are"

"Well, the woman has some problems, I won't deny you that, but the important thing is that you are happy, don't think about other people's happiness if they are making yours worst"

"Cheesy" I said

"Um no? I got it out from this app named Pinterest from a page of a 9 year old girl, super aesthetic by the way, but Anyways, I need to go, I have this business meeting in a few minutes and I don't wanna be late"

"Okay dad"

"You need to show me how to use this phone correctly, I want to install a few apps in here"