Friends?

"Ill take very good care of Adora, have that for sure Ms. Cataspella" Catra said, with that big grin on her face.

"Oh, I am sure of it Catra, after all you are the school's image, so I think it is an honor for Adora to be sharing a class with you, right Adora? Ms Cataspella turned towards Adora with a smile. And on her side.... another smiley Catra.

"Yes, an honor indeed" Adora said

*Time skip to lunch*

Adora was currently on her locker taking her stuff out for her next classes, she had science next.

"Okay, now..where is the cafeteria?" Adora mumbles to herself

"Hello!! need any help?" a tall dark skinned boy asked.

"Yes actually, can you guide me to the cafeteria?" Adora chuckles nervously.

"Sure!! you are the new student right?"

"Yes, Adora, pleasure to meet you"

"Im Bow, nice to meet you"

"BOW!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!"

Both Adora and Bow turn towards a girl with sparkly hair that looked lost searching for his friend.

"Glimmer!! right here!" Bow waves a hand on the air, signalizing the girl where he was.

"I'm so glad I found you, I was looking for you everywhere!!.......who's your new friend?" Glimmer asks pointing at Adora

"Glimmer, this is Adora, she is the Brightmoon's new student" Adora waved back with a friendly smile.

"Ohh, the chosen one, gotcha! Sooo how's the school so far? Do you like it?" Glimmer asks.

"It's pretty cool from what I've seen"

"OMG, I have an idea!! Why don't you eat lunch with us!!" Bow said chirping

"Bow, that's a great idea!!! What do you say??" Glimmer adds

"Sure, why not?"

And with that the group of three went to the dining room.

*Dining room*

"And then she said, mom come pick me up I'm SCARED!!"

"BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"That's actually a very funny story!!" Adora's remarked

"Thank you, it was presented by your narrator Bow and the actress Glimmer" as both glimmer and Bow vow.

"Excellent performance" Adora said, while clapping her hands together.

"Adora! I was looking for you!" Ms. Sowerby said as approaching the table Glimmer,Bow and Adora were sitting.

"Yes ma'am?" Adora's asks

"I came here to give you your dorm you are staying on" as she handed Adora a little paper with the number 765.

"Oh Thank you, very much Ms. Sowerby"

"Not a problem" and with that, Ms. Sowerby left the dining room.

"Well, you are a really funny person, and cool to hang with, do you maybe wanna be our friend?" Bow asked with Glimmer at the side. Both giving Adora a pretty big smile.

"Friends?" Adora's asked

"Yes, like people you hang with, do fun stuff, go to the movies, the par-" Glimmer started explaining