Old life

Harry Styles=my girlfriend/ don't kill me but this is gonna be short because I had to re write it again😀🤚🏻

Catra's POV
I wake up on a strange room, I have my hands tied up and I feel like I can't move.

"Well, I am glad you woke up Catra" a masculine raspy voice said

"Who are you and where am I?" I ask

"Don't you remember me? I was once a very important person in your life.." he says

"Show yourself!!" I ask sternly. I was scared, the place was cold and really dark. There was only a window but it brought only a little of light. What are they gonna do to me? I am probably gonna die, and without telling Adora my feeling towards her, without feeling the touch of her soft rosy lips against mine, but I don't think would happen even if I died.

The person in the shadows finally came to light and showed his face. Why him? Well Adora, it was really nice meeting you....

Adora's POV
"Bow!!! Have you seen Catra!!!??" I scream in the loud music

"No!!! Wasn't she with you!!!??" He asked

"She went to grab a drink and haven't come since!!!"
I start to worry about her, she once told me that there were people chasing her, but she never told me who.

"Imma go and try to find her okay!??" I say

"Okay!!! Be careful!!" Bow says

"I will!!"

I make my way through the crowd and find the bar, I see a bartender cleaning cups and I make my way there.

"Um, excuse me. Have you seen a short girl with brown hair, heterochromatic eyes, with freckles? I blush as I start to describe Catra, I've noticed how beautiful her freckles are, they match completely with her eyes.

"Um no? I just came here, me and my cremates take turns on the bar, sorry" she says while placing some cups on cabinets

"Ok, thank you" I start to worry more than before, what if something happened to her? That question was killing me by just imagining what could have happened. I start to think a way on how I can find Catra, she doesn't answer her phone so I have to go look for her.

I start heading to our bedroom, and opened the door. I started panicking and decided to call Mara for help. As I was about to reach my phone some hands touched my shoulders and panicked and hit the person in the face.

"OW, What the fuck Adora!!" Catra says while holding her eye

"Catra??!!" I say, as I rush over to her and embrace her in a tight hug

"Hello?" she says while hugging back

"HELLO?! Where were you? I was worried about you"

"I was in the bathroom, I didn't feel good so I went there and kinda puked" I know when Catra lies, and she is doing it right now. But it was a long day and maybe she should just rest a little.

"Look, I am tired and I am going to bed, you can go back to the party if you want" She said, while turning around to grab some pijamas from her cabinet.

"No, I wanna stay, I am pretty tired too" I said. Catra went to the bathroom to change while I changed in the bedroom. 3 minutes later Catra got out of the bathroom and headed to her bed. She seemed off, like if something was not right.

"Catra" I say

"mhm" she mumbles while staring at the ceiling. I stand in front of her bed, she sat up and looked at me waiting for me to say something.