Evergreens

"So yeah, that's what I saw and heard. Apparently she misses her her father a lot"

"Ridiculous, I have told her many times that man left us, he is a coward running away from his problems, but that doesn't matter right now, what truly matters is what I am about to do next, I'm gonna have to call an old friend of mine, I offered her doing this the easy way, but since I can't knock some sense out of her, this will have to be the hard way..."

Adora's POV
We were enjoying each other's company a little bit longer until I check the clock and realize it is already 6:00 in the afternoon.
"Maybe we should get going, we have a test remember?" I say

"Yeah, it was fun tho" Catra says while getting up the sofa

"Thanks for trusting me, and telling me your story and why this place is so important to you"

"Adora, I will always trust you, I love you remember?"she says.

A little smile was forming on my face, I offered my hand for her to hold and we walk out of the library to the Dining hall where we would meet up with Glimmer and Bow, well, where I would meet up with them, Catra will go off with her friends. We haven't told Glimmer and Bow about our relationship, we don't know how they will feel about it, and the more people that know, the more chances there are that Shadow Weaver notices.

Before we enter the dining hall I pull her hand lightly in order to tell her to stop, she turnes her head to face me and I give her a quick peck on the cheek, she blushes lightly and does the same thing with me. We then let go of each other's hands and and I enter first for no suspicions. Catra later enters the dining hall to reach out to her friends.

"Hey guys" I say greeting Glimmer and Bow, they were not alone tho, there was a tanned skinned girl with blue hair and a boy that had a bandana around his head and had a very interesting mustache (the icons have arrived)

"Hey Adora, this is  Mermista and SeaHawke, we met years ago but wanted to present them to you" Bow said while taking a sip of his orange juice

"So you are the new girl that got sent to the hospital the week you got here, no offense tho" Mermista said

"HAHA, yes? I mean, I didn't intend for it to happen, it just did" I said through chuckles

"That must've have been amazing Adora! That is a once in a lifetime ADVENTURE!!" SeaHawke said while placing one of his legs on the table like if he won something and he was proud of it.

"Well, I wouldn't call it a pleasant adventure but a weird and nice experience" I would have never complain about the accident, thanks to it I met Catra better, and for what? We are now dating each other, she is the girl of my dreams, I love her so much, she makes me go crazy. I didn't even realize I was smiling to myself until Glimmer snapped me out of my thoughts.

"ADORA!!" Glimmer snapped, I jumped a little and Adora was back on earth. "We lost you there for a second, are you okay?" she asks

"Yeah im fine, sorry, I have a lot of school work I have to do as think of" and by schoolwork I mean a Little Kitten
T: What did I just- anyways

"Anyways, Adora, wanna hear about the time I went to Bora Bora and burned 6 ships plus a whole restaurant along with it?! SeaHawke asked excitedly

"I-"

"Okay so it all started with a chicken and Gordon Ramsey..."

Catra's POV

I entered the cafeteria to find my friends table, which I spotted quickly because Scorpia is really tall and I could notice her miles away.