Welcome

Adora was never the type of girl that liked too many attention, she was fine with the simple stuff. She has never asked for new clothes, a car to go to school, money, etc.
Most of her friends were jealous of her, because she was a medium class person, like her parents could afford a new car, but she just never asked for it, cause she didn't needed it.

Adora has a little sister named Katherine, but they call her Kate or Kat. Her on the other hand always asked her parents for stuff, don't get me wrong, she was a sweet, gentle little girl, but if she had the chance, she'd go for it. Katherine's Dream has always been to be able to attend to Brightmoon High. It was a Royalty high school for...well... Royalty. What does this mean? That you could only attend if you were Royalty. The point of this high school is to teach their students to be Princesses and the right queens for their kingdoms when it's their time to rule. But even if she was Royalty, she couldn't attend... yet. She had to be 17+ to attend the school, but hey, if you have a 17 year old sister at home and your Dream has always been to attend the Brightmoon castle( because yes, it's a castle) then Go for it.

You see, every year the top student of the class has the opportunity to choose anonymously a girl to attend the school without the need of being royalty. You just had to sign up for it, and you'd be in the list. You just had to have luck.

"ADORAA!!! Come down to see this years new Brightmoon student!!!!" Katherine screamed from downstairs
"Ugh, coming!!!" Adora said, with a bit of laziness in her face. She really didn't care about this new year's Brightmoon student, why would she?? She is not even in the list.

"Goodmorning everyone we are live from the Brightmoon Castle, to see our new Brightmoon student joining us this year!, Who will be the lucky one??" A woman from the other side of the tv said. "That's right Susan, today Catra Weaver, the top class student will be able to choose anonymously a girl of the not royalty society, that will have the opportunity to attend this school and will be able to graduate with them too!!" A man next to the woman said.

"Girls, have you ate your breakfast yet? Adora's mom named Katy asked while cooking some pancakes.
"Going mom!!" They both said in sync.

Catra's POV

I was fixing my hair until my mom opened the door

"Are you ready?" She asked with a raspy voice, my mom is the principle of Brightmoon high, and as her daughter, I am the one choosing the next "lucky one" to attend the school.

"Almost, just give me 5" I said fixing my hair a little more "well hurry up, we don't have all morning" and as she said that she left the room.

"Jeez what is her problem" I mumble, and put the brush on my vanity and head to the door.

No ones POV:

"And here we have it folks, The Brightmoon principal! Mrs. Weaver!!"
The crowd started cheering and clapping
"Thank you, thank you, as it is tradition every year we choose a society me ever to be able to attend our school, and this year, she or he will have the honor of graduating with the rest of princes and princesses" Weaver said with a clearly forced smile on her face. Cause honestly she didn't care about the new student.
"My Daughter Catra, will do the honors of choosing the new student this year"and as she said that, the crowd started cheering and clapping.

Catras POV

Well, this is it
As I walk over the big box with a bunch of folded little papers with tons of names on them, my mom clearly wants me to hurry up, cause, she has " more important things to do"