New Girl

"And last but not least, your locker" Ms. Sowerby said, pointing at a hall full of lockers.

Adora's POV

We went around the whole school, and damn, it was really big, like are you sure this is not a university? But a highschool!! Well.. castle?

"Adora are you okay?, you seem lost?" Ms. Sowerby asked with a worried expression planted on her face, like if she missed something

"Oh no, everything is fine, really!" I said with a smile

"Are you sure??" She asked

"Yes..I promise" I said with a chuckle

"Very well then, I want you to meet someone very special, she will help you with everything you need and she will basically be your fairy godmother" she said, as she was pointing at a little flying figure that was at her side.

"This is flutterina" as the small creature was approaching me, "hello!!!, I am really happy to be helping you through this year" she said, but I just kept my shocked expression planted on my face,she was soo..tiny. She was a tiny little person with pink wings and a dress.

"Heyy... I am Adora..nice to meet you!" I said chuckling as I waved at her.

"Well I have to go, but I am sure flutterina will make sure you have everything you need and help you with anything! Ms. Sowerby said, as she disappeared in the distance.

"Omg! We are gonna be such great friends!!" Flutterina remarked, while opening my new locker

"Yeah, we will" i said still shocked

"Ok, now let's get you ready for your classes, let's start with......mhhh.....your uniform!!" She said, as she opened a cabinet inside of the locker, and suddenly a magic curtain appeared out of nowhere.

"Ok, now change!" Flutterina said, as she waited behind the curtain for me to finish.

As I entered the curtain I started changing into my new uniform.

When I was done, I got out of the curtain and showed flutterina how I looked

"WOW, you look amazing in the school uniform!!" Flutterina said with a big smile planted on her face

"Thank you, I guess?"

"Now, you just need a little bit of perfume and we are done!"

"Okay"

Flutterina grabs the little bottle and accidentally sprays a little bit of it in my eyes, and they start burning. As I was walking backwards with my hands on my face. I realized I bumped into someone.

"HEY! Watch it-". I hear someone scream at me. As we both fall to the floor.

"I am sooo sorry" I said while getting back on my feet

I couldn't see clearly who I bumped with at first, but once she stood up I could see her better.

Oh no.

Catra's POV

I was making my way to my mother's office, cause she called me for an important meeting.

As I was walking someone bumped into me, at first I thought it was a random student, and I was just gonna yell at him or her for bumping my way, cause... I can do that.

But surprise surprise, it was something even better, I decided not to scream at her, but have a little bit of......fun.

"I am sooo sorry" she said while getting on her feet. I was still on the floor, but managed to stand up all by myself.