Party

(WARNING: THERE WILL BE ALCOHOL IN THIS CHAPTER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Adora's POV

When you think of dark places, you probably imagine a cold, spooky place, where all you can see is dark and nothing else. You feel lonely, sad, depressed. How did you get there? I have no idea, everyone has their own problems to deal with, but some of them are stronger than the others, but it also depends on your point of view on those problems, you can take your problem as a joke, and not feel very affected by it. But you can also take it very seriously and start doing things that can harm yourself......really badly.

"Hey Adora! Come over here!" Glimmer said from across the room

"Hey guys!, soo how's the party so far?"

"It's really good, they served us mini food!, can you believe it! How do they even cook this stuff?!" Bow says chirping excitedly

"What took you guys so long?" Glimmer asks

"Oh, just a little problem, how about we go dance!?" I ask

"YEAH, let's go Bow!! C'mon!"

Catra's POV

"Hey Wildcat! Wanna try some root beer? It's really good!  Scorpia asks

"Not really in the mood Scorpia, I'm just really tired"

"How come? We just got here!"

"Yeah you are right!, pass me that beer!"
And I finished it with one gulp.
"Wow it is really good"

"See told you!! Come one let's go dance!! And Scorpia grabs my hand and takes me to the dance floor. It smelled like alcohol,
But it was pretty lit, cause it was foggy, you could barely see something, and we were drunk teens. I can just tell you, we were drunk, like really really drunk, we were dancing, and it was foggy.'what do you think will happen? Well I will tell you this, I had no idea and I didn't care, cause all I wanted was to have fun. But maybe that fun was a little.....to much.

Adora's POV

I was dancing with Glimmer and Bow, and soon after Catra joined along with her friend Scorpia. We were al dancing, and it was super fun. At a time I actually got tired and went outside to get some fresh air. Shortly after Huntara joined me.

"Well hello you, having fun?" she asks

"hey, yeah I really needed this, I have been stressing about school, and keep my grades up, but wow....I really just needed a little bit of fun. What about you?

"Yeah well, I really needed a little bit of fun too you know?, but I still can't believe that we got too bump with each other you know? Like, after all this year's"

I think is time for me to Remind all of you I was still drunk, and a little hyped up. And when you are drunk you can do a lot of crazy things, like a lot.

"Yeah, me too....I really..really missed you Huntara." And we were both leaning with each other, and then our lips connected. (I get the feeling y'all gonna kill me) We pulled away from the kiss and just stare into each other's eyes.

"Wow, I...I didn't-.....actually...I"

"Its okay, after all..we are both drunk and probably will not remember this so" I say

"Yeah, you are right. Hey it got chilly here, do you wanna maybe go inside?

"Sure, let's go"

And we both make our way to the bar, and get ourselves some water, for the drunkness to go down a little bit. And then suddenly our friends call us to play spin the bottle, but not normal spin the bottle, where you can just..Kiss the other player.....oh no, spin the bottle but combined with 7 minutes in heaven.