Hospital

Adora's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to realize I was still in the hospital's bed. I was somehow scared, what happened?

"Oh Adora!! You are awake, I am so glad!!" My mom entered the room in hands with my little sister Katherine

"Adora, are you okay?" Katherine asked

"Yes, I am fine don't worry" I replied.

Catra's POV
I opened my eyes and the
first thing I hear is a loud beep that keeps repeating over and over. I look at the side and notice I am in a hospital room. It is very hard for me to move but I somehow manage to sit up.

*knock knock*
"Hey wildcat, you good? may i come in?" Scorpia asks

"Yeah, yeah come in" I reply

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?

"No, I'm fine...could you.....tell me how I got here?" I ask

"Um, we were on our way to the club and then, a drunk person got in the middle of the road and I stopped immediately...but that stop was really hard cause you hit your head with the car window and passed out"

"Wow, well good thing I am awake now and no one is in danger" as soon as I said that Scorpia's face falls and makes a very sad expression.

"What is it?" I ask

"We were not the only ones on the incident Catra..."

"What do you mean?"

"The car behind us was part of the accident too, unfortunately"

"Are they here? In the hospital too?"

"Yes, one is them is in ER right now.....I think she is okay, oh gosh poor Adora" she sighs
What.in.the.world!! Who the what now!!

"Adora is in ER right now!? Why didn't you tell me!!"

"Sorry, I thought you knew!"
Gosh! I was about to say another thing to her until my mom entered the room and asked Scorpia to leave us alone. Just what I needed.

"What happened?" She asks coldly

"Good morning mother, I am good thanks for asking"

"Oh come one, I am not for games right now. Don't you see that we are in big trouble? The press is outside looking for answers, will there be a new queen? Is all of this gonna fix?"

"Will there be?"

"Oh of course! You need to get better before next month."

"Have you had a word with the doctor?"

"No, but I will. I will clarify this immediately" she turned away and left. I didn't care if I had to stay here, in fact...I would honestly be happier here than out there.

Adora's POV
"But are you sure you are okay? You don't need anything? Like, at all? Glimmer asks

"Guys I'm fine, I promise"

"Good, that's what's important right now, and you need to rest, don't go wondering around okay? You need to rest."

"Okay Doctor Bow, don't worry" I chuckle. The real doctor entered the room with my mom seconds later and asked Bow and Glimmer to get out for a bit.

"Adora, the car crash you were in was really strong, and there are some things that were damaged on your body due to it."

"Okay so, what happened? What parts of my body were damaged?"

"Well, your legs..are a part of it, which means you will have to go do some chemotherapy in order for your legs to keep working"

"What do you mean?"