Halloween Special

Hello!! Before you read this chapter I just want to warn that it will have alcohol and abuse mentioning at the beginning

Adora's POV

"So yeah, that's how the accident went" 

I was currently on my bedroom talking with Eleanor about the accident. She seemed fun, she was weird yeah....but peculiar

"Why did you ask me if we could go to my room earlier?" I ask

"Oh, I....just wanted to talk In a more private place, like....away from people"

Her response was weird but I just let it pass.

"Do you wanna go and get some food from the cafeteria?" I ask hungrily, I haven't eaten since Catra left and it was almost 5 pm

"No thank you, I have to leave now. It was nice meeting you tho! Hope we see each other soon" She looked at me for 3 seconds directly in the eyes before leaving and closing the door behind her....nice!!. (Creepy)

Catra's POV

"Wait really?" My dad asked surprised

"Yes....I wanna start a new life with you, a new beginning. But....."

"But?....."

"But I wanna do it here, I don't wanna leave. I have my life here, my friends, school..."

"I see.." He said while leaning on the chair and bringing both his hands to his pockets while having a blank stare

"Dad, I love you, and I wanna start a new beginning with you. But I have met someo-  I have met new people in my life, and I wanna enjoy it. Shortly I will leave for college and who knows when will I see them again...."

"When are you going back to school?"

"Umm, next week"

"And will you continue living with your mother?"

"Well yeah..."

"Well, since you wanna stay here then I must respect that, I will make sure to send you money once a week for you to buy little things for yourself, I just wanna make up everything I did to you through the years, I am so very sorry"

I got up from my seat and went over to hug my dad

"I love you daddy" (omfg *holy water for my brain and your's sinners*)

"I love you too, I love you so much, I need you to know that"

We were both hugging each other, I have never hugged my father the same way I am doing it right now, I just missed him so much, it feels nice....

Adora's POV

"MARAAAAA, THERE'S A COCKROACH ON THE FLOOR!!!!" (can we all remember she is a tall ancient princess with muscles and glorious hair for a sec)

"WHAT?!"
Mara entered the room with a broomstick on her hand ready to attack.

"IT'S RIGHT THERE, ON THE WINDOW"

"Adora, the cockroach is outside, not inside" Mara said letting her guard down

"Oh you are right! Well thanks anyways!"

"Soooo, what you up to? Have any plans?" Mara asked while sitting on my bed

"Well, I met someone new today, her name is Eleanor and she is pretty interesting" I say while sitting beside her

"Eleanor? Never heard of her, what's her last name?"

"Don't know, I didn't ask her. But anyways, is Catra back? I have a lot of things to tell her and I was hoping we could catch up at dinner since this is our last week here"