I miss you

Warning: homophobic comments/very bad chapter\ short/I don't proofread so bare w me ok bestie, ly, drink water.

Adora's POV
"Hey Adora!" I hear Catra say, I was in a hospital, or something similar to it.
"Catra? Is that you? Are you okay? Where are you?!"
"I'm in here!! Come!" She yells, I am in a completely white hallway with 20 doors on each side. I enter one of the doors on the hallway.
"Catra?" I call
"Come, come and get me" she says, before disappearing
"Catra?!! Catraaaa, where are you??!!
Catra
Catra
Catra
"Catra!!" I yell while sitting up on the bed panting heavily with sweat running down my forehead.

I look around to realize I was on my room but my bed was empty, usually Catra sleeps with me. I look at the clock and realize it's 5am.
Wtf

First of all, where is Catra, how the fuck did I get here, why is it so late, what happened to me, where is Shadow Weaver?

I got up and grabbed my shoes to head to the Nurse's office and search for Catra. On my way there is starting thinking about what happened to her, the only thing I can think about, I just can't be calm if I don't know if she is okay.

Why did Catra faint? It must've been for the food problems she has been having recently, but what made her eat less? Since I've known Catra I know she loves food, and she doesn't reject any of it. The first time I saw her reject food was the day after the Halloween party.

wait- THAT'S IT!!

I remember the Halloween Party, Catra disappeared for a very long time and came out of nowhere, she looked weak and tired, but I was just too happy she finally appeared to focus on that. Something happened to her on that day, but I need to figure out what.

Catra's POV
I have spent worst nights than this one, it's not easy to sleep in a mental hospital you know?

First of all, I can't get Adora out of my head, I need to know she is okay and they didn't do something to her too, but if they did, I swear I will kill them, I will kill whoever lays a hand on her, she is my everything, and when you mess with her, you mess with me.

Second of all, I think this is act of my mother, and I am not even surprised, she hates me, I hate her, it's a mutual feeling.

But why? Doesn't she need to prepare her "perfect daughter" to rule HER kingdom, like, if you are gonna ground me you might as well do it with phone time out or no partying for a month, but an asylum? Please.

I know I will get out of here soon, graduation is so close and my mommy needs her muppet to control over it, what's next? Marriage?

Oh no

"Shh Catra sleep" I mumble to myself as I try to close my eyes, but I just can't. As always I can't sleep without Adora, god I miss her so much, but she probably isn't thinking about me, it's super late and knowing Adora and her nerd ass I know she is sleeping thinking about tomorrow's Math Test.

Adora's POV
"HEY! I KNOW YOU HAVE MY GIRLFRIEND IN THERE YOU PUSSY OPEN UP!!" I yell as I hit the Nurse's office door with my fists since it's locked.

Adora calm down, I know you are gay but it's fucking 5am and you need to CALM DOWN.

"Glimmer....I need to get glimmer" I mumble to myself while I start heading to her dorm.