New Friend and Past Issues

Catra's POV
"What are  you doing here?" I ask sternly

"What a way to greet your father" he says while standing up and fixing the black suit he was wearing

I am not able to form words in my mouth, I just stand there like a frozen statue. I was looking right at his eyes, those eyes I used to admire when I was little, those eyes where every time he said he loved me I found no lie. Those eyes who I  thought were so innocent...

"Don't look at me like that Catra, you know I needed to protect you and your mother"

"Protect me?!, if you think sending me away and leaving me in a miserable life with the person i have always called mother but constantly abuses me is your way to say you were protecting me, then you could not be so wrong in your life!!"

"Okay, let's calm down a little b-"

"NO! You have no idea all the things I have been through. And I am finally healing from all of that, and I am not letting you come here and appear out of nowhere and take all of that away from me, so you are NO ONE to tell me to calm down OKAY!!" I was literally screaming at that point. I saw my Father's face which was on complete shock, he tried to hide it the best way possible, but I could still see it.

"I know, you've been through a lot of things. And I am so sorry, I had no idea you had this such miserable life. But now I am here, and I can help you, I wanna help you Catra. You have always been my little girl, I want to be a part of your life"

"That's why you have been spying on me?"

"So Loonie told you?"

"Yes, what was that for? She said something about Adora, but I didn't believe her until I took her phone and checked her contacts. She had text messages with you, and you were both talking about Adora and that she was "dangerous", so would appreciate an explanation please"

"Wow, you are good. You should work with me one day, you know, to be my private investigator or something"

"In your dreams" i say

"Look, we started on the wrong foot; Let's try again. Maybe tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?"

"I wanna take you out, like a father daughter date"

"What part of I had an accident and can't walk for a month didn't you get?"

"That will be no problem, I asked the Hospital to give me a permit just for tomorrow, you will be back here at 8:00 p.m"

"What about mom?, What will you tell her?"

"I will deal with her later, but she won't stop us from our date"

I just stay silent looking at the floor, he checks the time on his clock and turns back his head back to me

"Look, it's getting late. Maybe you should rest a little bit"

He approaches my direction until being in front of me, he bends down at my direction and kissed my forehead. He then left the room leaving it in complete silence, the only noises you could hear was the sound of the cars passing through. I then decide to snap out of my thoughts and head to my drawers where I put on my pajamas and make my way to the bed. I just sit there in complete silence and process everything that happened.

Should I go with him? Will he give me answers? Maybe I can use his help and discover what happened with my mother, why is she acting the way she is. Maybe I just need sleep.

I grabbed the bed sheets and placed them on top of me, I felt warm, but not save.

*Next Morning*
I woke up by a sudden noise that came from outside, it was really loud so I got worried. I could hear patients panicking and nurses and doctors running around. I heard one of them screaming: