Falling in love

*WARNING: Little heat SCENE, im gonna put a warning when it's done/ the heat scene has nothing important to the story so you can skip if you want!!* Also short chap :(((((

Catra's POV

We were kissing, like actually, not a dream or a thought, it was real. Two minutes passed and it turned into a complete makeout, she grabbed my face with both her hands to pull me closer while had my hands touching her soft blonde hair.

She then grabbed my thighs to pick me up, and I wrapped my legs around her waist as we continue to kiss, she started walking to her bed and slowly placed me down as I still have my legs wrapped around her waist. She started placing her hands at my side and went up my shirt slowly. I did the same thing until I reached where her bra was and pulled one of the strings down her shoulder to give her a signal(my gay is showing)
*End of heat scene*
*ring ring*
Adora's phone starts ringing ruining the moment. "Fuck" she mumbles while turning the alarm she had off, it was already 12:00a.m
"Well that's ruined the moment" I say while sitting up on the bed
"Yeah, we should probably go to sleep tho, it's pretty late" she says while heading to her cabinets and pulling out a night shirt. She started stripping in front of me, she wasn't facing me but I could perfectly see her belly area. It was so smooth and her skin looked so soft, I wanted to touch it forever.
"Like what you see?" She asks while having a grin in her face, and I thought I was the bad one here. I just looked away while blushing a little.
"It's okay" she starts coming my way
"I like what I see too" she says while pulling strands of my hair behind my ear.(gayyyy)
She then comes to my side and pulls me into a warm hug, we started cuddling and just appreciating each other's company.
"Catra, I want you to know that I will always be there for you, you are a really important to me" she said while rubbing my back slowly, her touch...it was the nicest thing I was ever experienced. Every time she touched me I could feel butterflies everywhere, and it made me fall in love with her even more.
"I know" I say quietly, I snuggled up to the crook of her neck and felt my eyes heavy and couldn't see anything but black. Gosh, this girl makes me crazy and we met 7 weeks ago.(this whole part is because of experience) :)
*Next Morning*
I wake up to the scent of vanilla intoxicating me, I smile goofily when I realize Adora was holding me for dear life, cute. I wanted to go to the bathroom so I decided to try and get off her grip.
"Mmmr no" she says while hugging me tighter
"Adora I need to pee!" I say while laughing a bit, she is acting like a child.
"Don't go" she says, I couldn't say no to that. I decided to hold it in a little bit
"What a beautiful morning right?" I say while combing her hair with my fingers. We had a huge window in our bedroom, it showed a beautiful forest, the forest is a touristic place because it has no noise, you can only whisper. That's why it's called the Whispering Woods, it is one of the most peaceful places I have ver been on.
"Yeah, just like you" she says while looking at my with those goofy ocean eyes of hers. I smile back at her because I just can't get over her smile, every time she does that it lightens up my day, my life.
"Stop" I say while pushing her face away from me. We both start laughing at each other for a while.
"Catra, I love you" she says, I sit up and look at her with the most loving eyes I could ever have.
"I love you too Adora" I say, how could I not? This girl is everything to me. She always saw my good side, she always was there for me in my bad moments, and we both went through chemo together, growing closer and closer everyday.
"Will you be my girlfriend then?" She asked shyly, I knew she was scared of me saying no, when in reality I was waiting for this moment for so long.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I say chirp while hugging her and leaving small kisses on her face(guess who is blushing at their own writing🙄🤚🏻)
"Well, we should probably get ready for school, we have a lot of things to do" I say,that remembered me of what happened yesterday with my mother, I don't wanna see her or even think about her, she is dead to me right now, I only care about Adora and my future now. And she can't know I am dating Adora, she can't even know the fact that I like girls, she would kill me in that instant.
"I agree" she says while standing up and heading to her dresser as I head to the shower.
*Time skip brought to you by my sister literally breaking my other sister's finger*😀
"Okay, I will see you after class" I say, I was about to turn around and leave when I felt someone grab my wrist and turned me around. It was Adora, she kissed me one last time and then let go of my wrist and moved her hands to my face grabbing it with both hands.
"I love you" she says while our foreheads touch.
"I love you too idiot, now let's get to class!" I say, and that was the last time I saw Adora in our whole school schedule.
*No one's POV*
"Mrs. Weaver, they are here", Shadow Weaver's secretary says while entering the room with a pile of papers in her hand.
"Let them in" she says, while sitting up on her desk. The person entered the room and sat on a chair right beside Shadow Weaver's desk.
"Well, it is nice to meet you Mrs" they say, while crossing its legs.
"Nice to meet you too, I imagine you already know why I called you here" Shadow Weaver says with a raspy voice.
"Of course, I know what to do trust me" they say
"Amazing, we are gonna make a great team Double Trouble, I feel it"
"I'm glad, but just to make sure I am clear, why are you doing this again?" They ask
"I need to see what my daughter is up to, she is hiding something but I don't know what, I need you to spy her on everything she does" Shadow Weaver says
"Yeah yeah, I've done this before" Double Trouble says while standing up ready to leave
"Now if you excuse me, I would like to start working now, I would like my check by the end of this month you know" They say.
"Yes, of course. So this is what you are gonna do"
Adora's POV
I can't believe I am dating Catra now, it's a secret, but I am just so excited. I've liked her since the second day we met, she was more chill with me than the first day actually. I hurry over to my history class knowing that Glimmer will probably scream at me on why wasn't I early to class.
*Time skip brought to you by me being sick*😀🤚🏻
The day had passed and it was already my last period, science. I had to keep working on building a robot with Entrapta, I actually forgot about that project for a sec, it just came back to my mind when I saw Entrapta with a box full with metal pieces and artifacts we could use for the robot. I was excited about this hour because I had science with Catra too so I got to see her. I haven't seen her since the morning and I have been missing her so much, I think I am being a little impulsive, but it's true.
"Adora, i got 7 more boxes to go so this is gonna take a while hehe" Entrapta says while placing her second Box on the table.
"7 more!??, Entrapta i don't think we need too much stuff, I mean it's just a ro-"
"Don't say it! It is not just robot, it is A robot. I am passionate about technology you should know that by now! If you are gonna work with me, you need to get in the spirit too! So why don't you go making a design while I finish bringing the boxes okay?" Entrapta says while leaving the science lab
"She looks....hard to control" I hear someone say from behind me, I turn around to notice Catra was leaning in the table to be heard better.
"Well hello you" I say with a smirk on my face
"Don't get too excited to see me, we are working on projects remember? You are lucky we have science together" She says teasing me
"Mhm, such a pleasure" I tease back
"Hey, what are you doing after school?" Catra asks
"I don't know, what about you?" I ask
"I don't know" she says
"Well I know" I say with a smirk "How about this? You and I walk from class to our dorm, do homework together, and when we are done we could watch a movie and cuddle while we drink chocolate milk with marshmellows and gingerbread cookies?"
"That Doesn't sound bad" Catra says while placing a little smile on her face.
*ring ring*
"Awww man! I need to make that clock last longer when we are in science!" Entrapta says while having the last box full of supplies on her arms. While in the inside I was celebrating this class was over, cause that meant I get to spend time with Catra now.
"Well let's go idiot! I don't have all day!" Catra snaps me out of my thoughts. We both leave the classroom and start heading to our dorm.
"Catraaaaaa" i hear someone say, it was Flutterina, she was flying on our direction
"What's wrong Flutterina?" Catra asks
"You need to come to your mother's office, it's urgent!"
"Why? what's wrong?" Catra asks concerned. Last time Catra saw her mom she hit her, and Catra knows all the things her mom has done to her, but she still cares for her, she cares about her even tho she doesn't care about Catra. That is one of the saddest parts of Catra's life, once she meets people that gain her trust , they fail her and leave her with no one else to trust, not even herself.
"Eermmm i have- um I-" Flutterina starts to mix her words a little until we see Shadow Weaver speaking with some teachers on the teacher's lounge.
"Flutterina she's fine, she is over there speaking with other teachers, now if you will excuse me I have some things to do" Catra says while grabbing my hand and taking me away.
"What was that about?" I asked
"No idea, but anyways let's forget about that, now let's focus on being together" Catra says while grabbing my hands and looking at my eyes.
"Your right, how about we go to the library to study and do homework?" I ask while wrapping my arms around her waist to pull her closer.
"Sounds like a great idea to me" Catra says while getting closer to my face living me a small kiss on the lips. After that we just walked to the dorm hand in hand to eat something before heading to the library.
*Time skip/ bruh train in the comments. If you don't do it you don't support the Catra wearing a boob window supremacy*
Both Catra and I ate some sandwiches we had on the fridge with some orange juice and started heading to the library with our book bags and some books we needed. After more and more walking we arrive to a big door, I don't remember this being the library, the library's door didn't have the same design as this one, all of the school doors have a special design, they all have different types of flowers, the library door had a tulip on it, but this one had a rose instead.
"Um Catra, this is not the library" I say while looking at the door in a confused way.
"Yes it is" Catra says while grabbing some keys and inserting them on the lock and making a few turns and twists with the keys.
"You have the key to the library?!" I ask
"No princess, I have the key to MY library" she says with a smirk while opening the door and letting me in.
"You have your own library?" I ask while entering the big room filled with books, it had a dim lighting and it looked antique. Like a middle age library(jut imagine Harry Potter okay🧍🏻)
"It is my own library, I don't like to study around people you know? I like privacy, so I asked my mom if I could turn the old locker room into a library and she accepted" She says while sitting on an old sofa
"Wow, this is so cool, but why a library?" I ask while I touch some of the books on the bookshelf's and look around.
"What do you mean?" She asks
"Well, a lot of gurl would've preferred her own spa or her own party place to hang out with friends"
"Yeah well, my dad had a library at home, I loved to read books about princess and dragons, one of my favorite books was Beauty and the Beast"
Catra's POV
"Well, who would've had known that the little kitty liked fairy tales" Adora teases while sitting next to me.
"Stop! I don't like fairytales now okay! That was a long time ago!" I smile at the memory.
*9 years ago*
"And then, Belle kissed the monster and suddenly it became a very handsome prince" My dad said
"Daddy, will I ever kiss a monster that will become into a handsome prince?" 8 year old me asks
"Well I am not sure, do you want a monster to kiss you and become a handsome prince?"
"No, how about it is a princess instead? That way we can play dolls together and we would brush our hair and wear fancy dresses" I say
"Well, if you want it to be a princess then it will be a princess, but you are always gonna be my favorite princess" My dad says while hugging me
*end of flashback*
"That story is really important to me, and it is now more than ever because I lived it with you" I say while turning around to face Adora
"What do you mean Catra?" She asks
"Well, you are beauty and I was the beast, before I met you I treated people bad and I was stubborn and selfish with everyone, but when I met you, you didn't focus on my bad side, and didn't leave my side when I was at my worst, you stayed and saw the good In me, you opened my eyes to a whole new world, you taught me how to love someone" I say
"Catra, you were never the beast, you were the most beautiful thing my eyes had laid on the first time I saw you" She says while cupping my cheeks with both her hands.
"You're an idiot" I say
"But I am your idiot" she says while coming closer to my face and starts leaving small kissing around.
Adora's POV
I start trailing butterfly kisses on Catra's face just to tease her a little
"Okay stop!" She says while backing away and giggling
Now it all makes sense now, how she called me princess, the rose on the door, the library. She was living her own fairytale, and the best part was that I was in it, I was living it with her and I am not leaving, I want a happy ever after with Catra.
"I love you" Catra says while wiping some tears away from all the laughter
"I love you more" I say while leaning in and giving small pecks on the lips.
*no one's POV*
Adora and Catra continue kissing while they enjoy each others company, at last there are only the two of them in the room..

Right?

"Well, well, well, looks like the Kitty has a hidden love, it would be a shame if Shadow Weaver realizes this, but if she does, it's the end for the little Kitten, no more daylight for you Catra, just a dark dark life for you to live...

————————————————————————
Tan tan taaaaaaaan, jeje, I love doing this.