According to plan

Catra's POV
I wake up to the sun rays hitting my eyes, and a gently raising and lowering on my head. I open my eyes slowly and notice I fell asleep on top of Adora. A quick shade of red formed on my cheeks when she gripped her arms tighter around me. she's so cute

I slowly and carefully try to get out of her grip. I support myself with both my arms and pull myself up and hop out of bed. I head to the bathroom to take a bath since I have to meet Shadow Weaver early.

As soon as i finished i dried myself down and headed to my drawers to grab my uniform and hair products. My mom likes it when i have my hair down so i made a ponytail.

I slowly turned the doorknob and made my way to my mother's office. Along the way i could see some students walking to their dorms, or heading to breakfast. Others where in the library and then a group caught my eye.

"Goodmorning" i say approaching them

"Goodmorning Catra, nice seeing you around" Lonnie said

"Yeah i've been lost for a little while, long story, anyways how are you guys?" i ask

"We were just heading to the dining room for breakfast and then we will go to the ball room to try and- OWW" Kyle whined as Lonnie stumped on his foot.

"Try and...what?" i say suspiciously

"It's- it's nothing really" Lonnie tried to convince

"Aw c'mon guys, we've known each other since first grade, you can tell me"

"RRGGGRFGFFFFFFFRGFRRRRRR" Rogelio growled

"Someone else care to explain?" i asked

"Ugh fine, we are going to try and check the list of the partner we have for the ballroom dance on prom" Lonnie explained

"oh.." i mumble completely forgetting i had that

"We are so sorry, we won't do it if you don't want us to, we know your mother is the principal and you would get in trouble but-"

"guys it's fine, i just forgot we had....that, you can do whatever you want, just try and not to get caught"

"Thanks Catra" Kyle said

"RGEGRRRRRRRERG"

"Yes Rogelio, i will try and convince my mom to serve cheerios on breakfast, i promise. Speaking of mom, i have to meet with her right now so excuse me" i say as i walk away from the group and they start heading to the dining room.

god we really need cheerios

Adora's POV
I wake up smelling a different scent near me, it smelt like cinnamon, cute. Not to be a perv or anything but I have noticed the way Catra Smells, she has a very sweet smell, she always smells like happiness and comfort. Just one of the many things i love about her.

I sit up on my bed and analyze my existence for a while until i finally wake up, i stand up and stretch a little before i head to the bathroom to take a shower.

kitten <3

. i miss you??

. ikkkk i'm sorryy but i have to meet up with
my mom :((

. ew
. i didn't get my morning kisses :(

. i promise i'll make it up to you ;)

. i'm listening
. AFTER school

. you do know we have a 30 min break in between classes right?