▹ 11 ◃

"wow she surely had to wish us a nice day after assigning us homework worth few hours" hyunjin murmured. he frowned and kicked a nearest rock out of his nerves.

seungmin watched as his friend ranted about school. he noticed that while time passed by, they started again to feel comfortable with each other. topics for their little talks coming in by themselves.

hyunjin, whenever he saw seungmin, his face somehow lighted up every single time. he always found time for the younger boy. he always tried his best, being the role model, ready to help whenever seungmin needed it.

hyunjin started seeing stars in his eyes, noticed every time when his lips slightly curved up in a smile, causing him to be happy for that little reason. he knew how soft seungmin's hair was because of how often he runned his fingers through it, stroking it.

hyunjin actually couldn't bring to his mind a moment in his life when he was as happy and cheerful as he was now.

or maybe it was the moment when he met this little boy?

"you really like seungmin, don't you jin?" changbin asked, looking at hyunjin who seemed to drown in his thoughts while his eyes followed the said boy.

"oh- i- you-, would you mind repeating that? i didn't catch it" hyunjin asked, watching as a heavy sigh left changbin's lips making jisung and felix chuckle.

"you like seungmin" changbin stated.

"oh, yeah, of course i do. he's my best friend after all" hyunjin threw a confused stare at the shorter boy, his eyes getting stuck on the familiar figure standing far from them and talking with jeongin.

changbin blinked few times, letting his brain process how oblivious was hyunjin of the real meaning of the question "wait no, i meant, you-"

"you like him a lot, right?" felix interrupted his boyfriend, who frowned but still didn't mind it that much.

"yeah, i do" hyunjin unconsciously smiled while talking about the boy, which made felix smirk.

"you think mostly about how to make his days brighter?" felix continued on asking the questions.

"hm, yeah"

"you want to keep him to yourself, to hug him and give him the whole world?" felix was a little confused on how hyunjin didn't realise what kind of questions was that.

"i do" hyunjin basically forgot about the rest of the world.

"you would be concerned if he found a love interest?" as soon as felix said that, hyunjin shook his head and frowned.

"wait he has a crush? since when? he didn't tell me about it? why do you know more than me-" jisung gave hyunjin a flick in the forehead.

"you whipped idiot"

"me? for who? i'm not whipped-" hyunjin asked with a frown as he massaged the aching spot.

"kim seungmin?" jisung said, raising an eyebrow. hyunjin was about to say 'no' but hesitated and stopped, thinking more about it. jisung burst out in laughter from how the taller boy reacted.

"aww you like him~ that's so adorable" felix hugged hyunjin who was far beyond confused.

"w-wait no, you must have misunderstood something-" hyunjin tried to break out of the tight embrace of the younger.

"misunderstood what? i asked similar questions jisung lately and he gave answers similar to yours. as we all know he's head over heels in love with min-" felix couldn't finish his sentence since jisung covered his mouth, looking as the rest of their friends was walking up to them - minho as well.

"i don't-" hyunjin tried to defend himself and prove his friends wrong but then, just like his fortune decided to turn against him, seungmin walked up to them and grabbed his taller friend's arm.

jisung raised an eyebrow at him which made the boy frown. he looked at seungmin and sighed.

'do i really like you this way?'