▹ 7 ◃

when the classes ended jisung almost didn't faint out of the stress. he was looking at the note felix gave him. he was quite surprised that his friend wrote down everything he once said on their sleepover.

"i love your eyes for looking at me without judging,

i love your voice for saying my name is such a warm way,

i love your smile for always making me smile too,

i love your personality which made me want myself to become a better person,

i love you for who you are"

seungmin read the note quietly, whispering. jisung always saw him as a person who understood one's emotions and always found best words to express something.

so there were two boys sitting together near minho's locker, trying to think out what should they do.

"do you think it's necessary?" jisung sheepishly asked as he hugged himself.

"only if you think that way"

"everyone tells me that I should confess when I'm scared of what might happen next. he may reject me or not. if not, then what next? what if i won't be able to make him happy?" he started stroking his arms like he was cold. but in reality he was just scared.

"i'm sorry, i do understand what you mean but i don't know what i would do in your situation. if i had a crush i don't know if i'd even think about confessing" seungmin faked a laugh trying to loosen the tension. he checked the time to see how long had hyunjin been waiting for him. he hoped he wouldn't mind waiting a few minutes more.

"i thought you like hyunjin"

and then seungmin's mind went blank as soon as jisung said that. he turned his head down and bit his lip. was it that visible? did hyunjin know about his feelings? what would he tell him if hyunjin asked him about them?

'sorry, it's not the same anymore'?

'i don't love you anymore'?

"h-hey everything's okay? i'm sorry i shouldn't have made wrong assumptions-" jisung stroked seungmin's shoulder when he saw how the younger boy's face dropped.

"does anyone else know about this?"

"huh?" jisung got surprised by seungmin.

"is it only you who thinks like that or was it that obvious and everyone knows about it?" seungmin tried to keep calm while he could feel cold sweat on his neck.

"no- it's only me i think. i- i'm really sorry i shouldn't have mentioned that-" jisung started panicking. he could swear that picking up a sensitive for seungmin topic was the last thing he would ever want to do.

"it's okay don't worry. it's just that.. it's weird and complicated" seungmin curled up, his eyes following the lines of the text written on the note. every word fit into the definition of his faded feeling. "if i can ask you, would you please make no one else find out about this?"

"of course, i'll take care of it if someone suspected something" jisung stated. seungmin gave him an honest and thankful smile which made the other boy smile as well.

they both stood up, realizing they stayed there a bit longer than they wanted at first. "then i think this note will wait a bit" jisung sighed while putting the paper into his pocket.

"won't felix kill you?" seungmin raised an eyebrow.

"he'll understand"

seungmin nodded and they both started their walk towards the school entrance. hyunjin was there patiently waiting for him with minho. the older boy looked softly at seungmin making the shorter wonder.

'would you understand my feelings if you knew about them?'