Chapter 1- The promise

Throughout the whole trip out of town, you keep telling yourself that the only reason why you are in this mess in the first place is because of your job. You make your way out of your car and take your camera with you. Your job is simple, walk inside the old building and take pictures, nothing would happen, right?

You step inside the old building, shaking while you keep making your way inside. You look at the cracked walls and cover your nose due to the dusty air. You look down at your phone and try to make a phone call to your boss, trying to let him know that you are in the place you are supposed to be. For some reason, the call couldn't go through so you turn around to make your way out of the building. Due to the amount of dust in the building, you sneeze very loudly and your eyes went wide open as soon as you realize that this could probably be your last day on earth.

If you don't understand, let me give you a quick rundown on what happened.

___

It was a beautiful morning, you step inside your job with a handmade coffee you made from home. You walk inside the building, greeting all of your co-workers, and also making sure to smile as bright as you can.

When you arrive in your office, you set down your bag and make your way to your boss's office because he had something for you to do today. You softly knock on the brown wood door in front of you and fix your blouse. You are one of the finest journalists in Japan right now, you get your job done nicely and you always get blackmailed to bring down the stories you have published due to the amount of authenticity there is in your work.

You step inside your boss's office and he looks up at you with a look you know way too well now. This was the look of 'oh Y/N, I need you to do something really crazy, you're not going to like it!!' You sit down in one of the chairs and shake your head in disapproval, whatever he is going to say next could risk you putting your life in danger.

"Please Y/N, I will raise your paycheck to 5%!" you scoff at his attempt at buying your safety. The last time he gave you that look, you had to stalk a villain into their hideout. That did not only cost you a major ankle fracture, it also cost you a broken arm. You look at him in the eye and keep denying everything he is going to demand you to do.

"You didn't  even hear what I have to say Y/N, just hear me out." You hum not even paying attention to what he is going to say. You look down at your nails and analyze them while you hear your boss clearing his throat.

"There's that old building Pro-Hero Deku and Dynamight used to fight in their childhood. I need you to go take a picture of it for your new newspaper." You look up to the smirking freak in front of you, did you hear right or was it your imaginations? Old building? Pro-hero Deku and Dynamight?

"I will like to politely decline this offer sir but nice try." You politely said and got off the chair without looking back at your boss and making your way to the door.

"If you take one step out of this room Ms.Y/N, your paycheck will decrease by 15%." You turn to look at your boss and sigh while taking the floating paper that is in his hand. You walk out of the room and look down at the paper, seeing an address. You walk to your office and take your camera then walk down to the garage.

It's too early in the morning for this, the only reason why you accepted this quest was because of pro-hero Dynamight. You like him not only as a hero but more than that. You went to UA back in his days but you weren't following the hero course, you were more in the general studies. You had eyes for him since the day he stopped a villain from robbing you. For some reason, he probably didn't even know you liked him. You all graduated and never have personally seen each other again.