¹⁵. ᵃⁿ ᵘⁿᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・¹⁵ AN UNORIGINAL SURPRISE

THE SUN WAS SHINING IN ITS GLORY AT THIS hour in the morning. It was actually pretty late but the rays of the sunlight still beamed like a thousand diamonds against the human eye. You know that feeling when you're on the beach, maybe tanning and then you get this light pain— that is actually no pain at all, in your eyes, and when you open them, you just see a blinding light; the sparkle and glimmer of the sun glaring into your eyes, that seem so pale compared to the daystar's glow.

It was a day like that one in Beacon Hills today, the sun was shining after the storm that happened yesterday. To any mundane eyes, it was a normal day, but to the supernatural bunch, it was much more than that. They lost a friend, a pack member, a warrior, a fighter, but to human eyes, Boyd was just a boy.

It was no lie that everyone was shaken up after it, Rory couldn't lie, she felt bad, but she moved on. Because even though she should feel bad, she didn't know Boyd, she didn't know his dreams, his fears, his favourite colour or anything about him, she had no connection towards him, so she mourned him for a day, but then moved on.

Today, she felt no motivation to get up, to do the last bits of her homework that still needed to be done. She just wanted to sleep in and stay under her comfortable covers and drown all her problems out, but something prevented her to do so, as always.

Rory shifted in her position significantly, and moved her arm, placing it over what she assumed was a very pleasing pillow, even though it was a very firm and body alike pillow.

But her curiosity got over her, dark blue eyes immediately opened to see why her pillow was so hard and to her surprise, she saw Isaac laying over her white covers on the other side of the bed, with his arms behind his head and a small smirk playing on his lips. Aurora sighed, pulling her arm from him and turning back around in swift motions just like she was before and put another pillow on her head, closing her eyes tightly.

Not that she wasn't happy at the blond werewolf's presence, but she didn't want to get up today and do literally anything. Rory just wanted to sleep in and eat all her problems away, "No, I don't wanna get up." She whined in her pillow that she still pressed against her face.

"Might I just say, you are a heavy sleeper." Isaac stated, smirk still on his face, though it slightly changed into a fond smile at the girl's messy morning hair, and the penguin shirt that she wore, he still thought that she looked as beautiful as the first day they met.

"I know." Rory grumbled, before pulling the pillow off her face and hitting Isaac on the chest with it. She thought it would bring something, but he didn't even flinch, "Why are you wearing a scarf?" Rory sat up in her bed, glancing at between his dark blue scarf and the glaring sun outside of her window, "The sun is shining outside."

"Fashion."

Rory had to press her lips together to prevent herself from snoring at his modest answer, but the werewolf wasn't lying, he did in fact always look good, "Sure." Looking between her window then to Isaac, she raised a brow, "How did you get in, again?"