¹⁶. ᵈᵒ ⁱ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ؟

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・¹⁶ DO I EVEN MATTER?

"THIS IS A BAD IDEA. A VERY, VERY BAD IDEA."

"You mean the world's greatest idea?" Aurora would've laughed at Isaac's funny tone, but this was a serious situation, Scott told her on the phone 10 minutes prior, that she should check up on Allison and see how she is doing. Tonight is supposed to be the school recital to honour the losses that occurred in town, but apparently, the Argent girl hadn't been to school today, she wasn't answering Scott's calls and seeing as Aurora wasn't in school too, the werewolf called her and asked if she can check up on the young hunter.

Honestly, Rory didn't think that Allison needed to be checked upon, she was a strong and independent young woman who could do anything that she wanted, and more but the young werewolf is very much in love with Allison, Aurora could hear it in his voice when he called her.

But still, Scott should know, Rory thought, Alli is more than strong, she doesn't need anyone to be okay but Rory is a good friend, so might as well just look by at the Argent house and make sure that Alli is alright after all and Scott kindly asked her to, so she wasn't getting out of it.

And not to mention the boy beside her, who had the best idea in the world, in his opinion. In most honesty, Rory was ditching school today again to spend some time with Isaac, but in her defence, they were studying chemistry when Scott phoned her.

Aurora may or may not have called the blond werewolf over after what happened with Lydia again last night, because she didn't want to feel alone after her cousin left for school in the morning and Isaac gladly ditched the whole the day just to be with her, but Rory asked him to bring his chemistry notes so that they could go through them together and make sure he understood everything that they were learning about at the moment in class.

Lydia had one of her episodes again as Rory likes to call them nowadays. The two cousin's we're watching a movie last night, and the next thing Aurora knows Lydia stood up from the couch and went outside to her car without any word, the strawberry blond was in some kind of trance, again. But Rory didn't say anything, she followed her cousin to her car, texting Allison that Lydia had one of her so-called episodes again and that she or whoever Lydia was possessed by, was driving them to the school.

And they found a body, again.

So today this morning, when Lydia left, Rory didn't have the motivation to get up and go to school, she stayed at home and later on, she called the blond werewolf over, see if he wanted to hang out or whatever friends do.

Yeah, Rory realized the word friends felt sour on her tongue, even though they were just friends.

"I've planned through this. I've got this." Isaac seemed very confident in his idea. Rory just simply wanted knock on the front door of the Argent's apartment and see how Alli is doing, but Isaac had another idea, "You know her dad doesn't like me. I can't just knock on the door."