¹. ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ʳᵉᵛᵉᵃˡᵉᵈ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・¹ SECRET REVEALED

SOME PAINTINGS HAVE THEIR OWN SECRETS, SOMETIMES HIDDEN by the one who passionately paints it, even if she didn't mean to or wanted to. Maybe, it is her unconsciousness, trying to reach out for her and tell her a story or maybe even the future, Aurora didn't know.

It happened a few times, actually a lot of times. Waking up at six in the morning only to remember that she went to sleep, but woke up sitting at her desk with a drawing laying in front of her. At the first few times, Aurora brushed it off, thinking she was just too tired or stressed to remember it. But as the time went on she found it odd. How could she not recall starting a new drawing or a painting? It is her passion, she remembers every single art piece that she's ever made, but these, she could never conjure making them. As if her hand just moved on its own and her unconsciousness would give the instructions.

Slowly brushing her black covered nails across the new colored canvas that she painted a few days ago— let's just say Rory, again, can't recall painting it. Maybe, it was another one of her blackouts, as she likes to call them or more especially waking up on the floor with the painting next to her. But she likes to believe she painted it and not her unconsciousness. It was after all the images of her cousin's town, that she was visiting. It must have been a coincidence, she thought. Or she would have liked to believe, just another tiny coincidence.

A loud knock on her white painted door pulled Aurora out of her thoughts, her mom's head poking through the entrance to her room. Ophelia Mars was in her mid-forties and still looked like a goddess, her obsidian black hair that was to everyone's surprise still without any graying hair was pulled into a low bun, her copper eyes that resemble a dark chocolate shone at the light that came through the window, and her pale skin was like a newly opened white canvas.

"We are ready to go, honey," Ophelia stated with a small smile on her face, "The car is ready, we are just waiting for you."

"I just wanted to grab a few sketches that are unfinished, " Aurora took a few steps to her nightstand where her sketchbook laid and shrugged, "Though I would finish them in the car while you and Mama are chatting about.... whatever old people are chatting about."

Ophelia's face morphed into surprise, her mouth hanging open and her eyes a bit wide, "Wow, you are in a grumpy mood if you start the morning with attitude." By the glare, her daughter was giving her Ophelia stiffened a laugh and quickly changed the subject, "But don't let Celeste hear that comment, cause' she still feels and acts like a careless twenty-year-old."

Aurora let out a small breathy laugh, a smile found its way onto her lips, "That's true, Mama behaves sometimes a bit carelessly, " the smile now gone, a frown on her face, eyebrows pulled together, she apologized, "I'm sorry, about the remark, I just didn't sleep well."