². ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵃˡˢ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・² CRAZY ANIMALS

WEREWOLVES , KANIMAS , HUNTERS. THEY ARE ALL REAL, AND not in some kind of magical way like in all the fairy tales, where everyone is living in peace, security, and where nothing bad happens. No, its much worse, according to Lydia Martin, who lived through a werewolf attack months ago and landed in the hospital, fighting to survive.

After the said strawberry blond found the drawing of herself in Aurora's sketchbook, she explained everything that occurred her and what she knew about the supernatural, she told her cousin everything, including how Allison Argent is a hunter, just like the rest of her family or how Lydia got possessed by an ex-alphas spirit only to bring him back to life or how her ex-boyfriend is a half kanima, half-werewolf now. Oh, and not to forget Peter Hale's nephew is the new alpha with his betas, oh, and Scott Mccall's a werewolf too.

Yeah, you can say Aurora's got news.

At first, everything was a bit confusing, but after hearing her cousin's story and how terrifying it must have been to her. Aurora realized that she was not alone, so she opened up to the Martin girl. She explained how she's been drawing and painting unconsciously, and that most of her artwork happened a short time later.

Lydia wanted to help her cousin, so she asked Allison, who was still in France at that time if she knew anything about mythical people who paint the future. The Argent girl at first was confused as to why Lydia would ask her something like that, but the strawberry blond explained that she told her cousin about the supernatural and that maybe she is one them too. Allison didn't seem shocked by that, she actually somehow expected Lydia to tell someone, but regardless she agreed to help. First, she asked her father, who didn't know anything, then she started to look through her family's bestiary, which is pretty long, so finding will be a bit hard conserving the pages are written in arch Latin, that only the Martin girl seems to know. But there's still time.

Well, now there is. It seemed that at first there would be no chance of finding the truth behind Rory's strange powers because they were running out of time. So, Lydia suggested that maybe she should stay in Beacon Hills for this school year and after mulling over a bit the Mars girl asked her mothers and to her surprise, they would allow her if Lydia's mom would agree too- to which Natalie, of course, said yes, declaring that the Martin house is more than enough for all three of them and of course their beloved dog, Prada.

"It is not a double-date! It is a group thing." Lydia assured the girl sitting in the passenger seat.

"Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison asked amused, not believing the strawberry blond at all. The three of them were sitting in the Martin girl's blue car, Lydia driving, Allison on her right, and Rory in the back. The Mars girl didn't really know what they were talking about, but something along the lines of double date came up. Her cousin tried to rope Aurora into dating too over the summer, but she nicely declined, saying she wanted love, not just a one night stand.