¹⁷. ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵍˡᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・¹⁷ LITTLE TOUCHES AND SWEET GLANCES

AFTER THE DISCOVERY ON MR. ARGENTS DESK, ALLISON WAS sure her father was the so-called Darach, Rory didn't want to believe it or maybe it was this feeling in her gut that she seemed to feel lately. She didn't know if it was a normal thing or her seer abilities acted out weird. But Chris Argent didn't seem the type to sacrifice innocent people for power, so Rory crossed her fingers and hoped that he wasn't actually the dark druid.

She recalled the scene before her eyes at the time they spent the night in the crazy motel in California, she clearly saw something, someone, their face scarred and hiding behind a cloak. She just couldn't put her finger on why Ms. Blake appeared in her first-ever vision that happened without her need to draw it down.

Aurora tried reasoning with Alli, but the hunter's mind was set, seconds later she called Stiles, informing him about their finding, "And guardians, which after last night, has to mean something, like, law enforcement, right?"

Rory glanced back at Isacc, the two of them sharing a short look. The blond werewolf seemed...concerned? He rubbed his chin, which meant he was thinking hard, or he might be judging or evaluating something, yeah Rory took a few body language classes two years ago.

Allison spoke into the phone, "Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need, but you have to get him to believe. Tell your dad. Warn him."

The Stilinski boy hung up on Allison, the girl turning around to face the two in the room, her shoulders slumping down, "It's going to be alright Alli." Rory tried to comfort her friend in some kind of way, her hand grabbing the hunter's gently, "We'll figure it out."

"I just- I don't know what to do." Allison once in her life looked helpless, she didn't know who to believe, she didn't want to believe that her father could do anything like this, killing innocent people, but she found every evidence that needed to prove that he was involved in some kind of twisted way.

"Nothing because your dad isn't the killer."

"But what if he is?" The device in Allison's hand vibrated, a text from Scott popping up. She showed the phone to Rory and Isaac, leaning back against the desk, "I have to stop him."

Mr. Westover is missing, Rory read, the history teacher was taken.

"Is that really a good idea? I mean, if your dad is actually doing all this stuff—" Isaac began only to be cut off by Rory, "I thought we clarified that Alli's dad isn't doing the killings?"

"Rory, don't you see?" Allison looked down to her father's desk, "Look at this! He knows everything. He's... He's planned everything."