¹⁰. ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・¹⁰ VOICES

THE MARS GIRL EXPERIENCED LOVE IN HER LIFE before, that wasn't a lie. She had the love of her mother's, the love of her cousin and her new friends that she's grown so attached to in such a short time. And it also wasn't a lie that she didn't enjoy being loved by relatives and friends.

Aurora can still remember the day her mothers told her what love is supposed to feel like. It's supposed to make you feel like you bounce between euphoria, your heart racing and fluttering around the person you are so fond of. The way your body just automatically moves to that one person, but your mind can't register it. It's a feeling some people may not experience in their life, which is sad. Everyone should at least know what's love or affection is meant to feel like, even the bad and the villains in our story, who weren't born evil just made.

Though Rory didn't really have a villain in her life, but since she discovered her seer abilities she often wondered if that would affect any aspects in her life later on or if the seer side of her is the villain in her story.

Another thing she pondered about often how her mom's would react? Would they be scared? Terrified of her?

It's a question only time can answer.

But she wishes that two of the most important women in her life will accept the way she is. A mothers love is unconditional, endless and forever. Aurora is more than happier that she's got two who'll love her forever and always.

It's quite a funny and cliche story how Ophelia and Celeste met, Rory at least heard it hundreds of times but she'll always listen to it again. Her mama, Celeste who in her youth was a rebellious teenager wasn't only talented at being a surgeon. No, Celeste had her own rock band at that time. Honestly, Rory sometimes questions her mama how she got from a wild and careless teenager to a successful and respected surgeon.

But life and fate has other ideas, don't they?

On the other hand her mom, Ophelia was a shy and perfect student in her year, the complete opposite of Celeste. But maybe that's what has drawn Ophelia to her now wife. Cliche, a comment Rory would always throw in when the love story of her parents come up.

Of course, it's cliche, a cocky and rebellious girl falling for the sheepish but perfect student.

Ophelia and Celeste met at one of the blond's small gigs, and at first sight, they knew it, at least that's what they always tell Rory. Which she often replies with an, 'Oh sure. Yeah, first sight.', and an eye roll is followed after that. Aurora just can't seem to expect that people are falling for each other at first sight, it's just not possible.

She can remember the first boy who complimented her, yeah sure, she felt something but she didn't fall for him the second she saw him the next day, she can't even remember the boy's name anymore. And yeah sure, Rory had a fair share of experimenting but she never found love, not love like her mother's found.