¹⁸. ᵗʳᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᵉ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・¹⁸ TRADING ONE LIFE FOR ANOTHER

FROM THE MOMENT OF BIRTH, OUR INSTINCTS OF SURVIVAL bring us down to earth, we try to thrive in a world where many struggles to live. We often dream of the fairy tale world we wish to live in, but occasionally some things go wrong. 

And sometimes your only option is to be strong, to muster up the strength and take the blows of life's wicked hands, and get through the day, and if that seems like too much, too all at once, some people tend to give up.

Aurora Mars hopes every day that she will never be one of those people, she hopes her loved ones will never give up battling. That no matter their situation, the fight for their life will always win. That it will lit a fire inside of them, giving them hope in their darkest of days, hours or minutes.

And Lydia didn't give up this time, she wanted to thrive in this world, she wanted to live.

And as some would say the struggles we endure today will be the 'good old days we laugh about tomorrow'. Aurora wasn't sure if this was something to remember in the future, because even though her cousin's life wasn't in danger anymore, Stiles Stilinski's father was.

The darach traded one life for another.

Sheriff Stilinski for Lydia.

Many of the worst thing that happened to Rory today was finding out the truth behind the Darach's identity. Jennifer Blake, the seemingly lovely and sweet teacher, who in reality was an ugly and awful being, her only point in life was conquering for power. She ruined many lives and families and Aurora wasn't sure how many more she will ruin.

Rory feels responsible in some kind of way, maybe if she would've told Scott or anyone else that she saw Ms. Blake in her first-ever vision, maybe things would've gone differently today. Not to mention recently her somewhat of a powers have been off, she didn't draw things anymore out of know where, it seemed as if her mind closed itself off.

The seer is supposed to know everything, she was reckoned to know the future; Rory was deemed to be the bearer of knowledge for the unknown.

Yet, she saw nothing, as if her submissive mind that swept her through many timelines and worlds locked its own, just darkness and nonentity.

—————

Scott and Stiles fetched the Mars girl immediately after finding Lydia in an empty classroom, a rope hanging loosely from her neck, the werewolf calling the downtown hospital as he guessed the awful things that happened to the redhead while she was alone with Ms. Blake.

Isaac dragged her away from the bloody scene in the gym, the dead pianist's body was covered up until the ambulance arrived to take the corpse away as Stiles and Scott talked about having to rush to Derek's loft and warning him about Jennifer but Rory didn't listen.