³. ᵃ ˢᵉᵉʳ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・³ A SEER

AURORA'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WAS A DISASTER. After the crazy bird accident, everyone was allowed to go home, so obviously the Mars girl took the opportunity, just like everyone else. Allison's father drove the cousins to their new apartment, with the help of decorating the young hunter's room. Along the way, Lydia and Allison explained to Rory, that some woman was looking for Scott while she was busy using the bathroom. Apparently, that same strange woman left a bruise on the redhead and the hunter that according to Allison is some kind of pattern that could help them find Erica and Boyd, Derek's betas.

So that's what the three girls were trying to find out, well mostly Allison, Lydia was too busy drooling over the attractive boy across the library and Rory was searching every single book in the school's archive about mythical people, creatures, and everything in between, but if she was unsuccessful Allison father mentioned one last person who could help her.

"I want one..." Lydia's praying eyes gazed at the twins as her cousin sat down in the chair with a heavy sigh next to the hunter who was sketching some symbol on a piece of paper.

"Which one?" Allison asked amused as she glanced at the twins then back at the strawberry blond.

"The straight one— obviously," Lydia said in a matter of fact tone while she took a sip from her cup, "Still found nothing, cousin?"

Rory shook her head with a hum before standing up from the chair she was sitting on. Allison furrowed her eyebrows, exchanging a brief look with Lydia, "Where are you going now?"

Rory turned back around to face the girls while she was slowly walking backwards, "I'm going to ditch the rest of the day and go visit that some kind of witch your father told me about at the animal clinic."

"He's not a witch," Allison rolled her eyes while Rory walked out of the double doors, a slight frown still on the hunters face because she was unable to figure out what the strange bruise on her and Lydia's arm meant before an idea popped into her mind.

——————

Beacon Hills animal clinic. Aurora stood at the entrance to the building, a slight nervousness building up in her stomach at the sight of it, with a heavy breath she pushed the door open while a single bell rang above her head, signaling to everyone who worked here that someone arrived.

A tall man with dark skin that matched his eyes, came in sight, he was wearing a dark blue bottom-up shirt with some black pants. He furrowed his eyebrows and parted his lips at the sight of her like he saw some kind of ghost, Dr. Deaton quickly snapped out of the daze and cleared his throat.