College Dorm (Aaron x Ein)

Third POV:

Both Ein and Aaron were in their second year of college. Ein had invited Aaron over to his student home, which he shared with three other people, as his roommates were out currently. One thing had led to another and now Ein was pinned underneath Aaron as he began to attack his neck.

Aaron trailed down Ein's neck, leaving purple hickeys against his skin. Aaron slid his hands under Ein's shirt, pulling it up, breaking contact with his neck to pull it off.

Aaron pulled away and removed his own shirt, throwing it away over to where he threw Ein's shirt. Aaron and Ein connected lips again, with Ein now wrapping his arms around Aaron's neck. Aaron slipped his tongue into Ein's mouth. When Aaron pulled back, a string of salvia connected their lips.

"You ready?" Aaron asked.

"I was waiting for you to ask~" Ein said.

Aaron got off Ein and flipped him over onto his chest. Aaron pulled down Ein's trousers, being surprised when Ein was wearing assless underwear.

"Ready for this, were you?" Aaron teased, pushing a finger against Ein's entrance.

"I had a feeling this would happen," Ein returned.

Aaron slipped a finger into Ein's entrance, pushing in as much as he could. He soon added a second finger, with Ein letting out a low moan as he did. Aaron parted his fingers, stretching out Ein.

Aaron pulled out his fingers, making Ein whine at the sudden emptiness. Aaron pulled down his trousers and threw them to one side. Aaron adjusted himself before rubbing his bulge against Ein's ass.

"Where do you keep your lube?" Aaron asked.

"In the right table, top drawer," Ein said.

"Thanks babe," Aaron said.

He walked over to the bedside table and pulled out the lube. Once he was behind Ein again, he pulled down his boxers, casting them aside. Aaron applied the lube to Ein's entrance as well as his own member. Ein shifted slightly at the cold touch of the lube.

Aaron positioned himself at Ein's entrance and slowly pushed in. He pushed in nearly his whole length before stopping. Ein let out moans as Aaron pushed in deeper. Aaron lifted Ein's ass, pushing his chest down and pulling his ass up.

"Is it all in?" Ein asked, gently grinding against Aaron.

"Yeah, you took it all pretty well," Aaron said. "You ready?"

"Yeah," Ein replied.

Aaron started off by doing slow thrusts, before quickening his pace. Aaron was soon pounding into Ein, causing him to moan loudly. During this, Ein could hear voices outside and the click of the door as it was opened.

"Shit, it's my roommates," Ein said.

"You better muffle yourself with a pillow, because I'm not stopping~" Aaron said.

Ein did as Aaron said and grabbed a pillow and buried his face into it.

"I hate not being able to hear your moans, but unless we want to be caught then we got to," Aaron said.

Aaron bent down, hovering just over Ein's back. He started to attack Ein's neck, leaving more bites and marks as he trailed down his neck and back. Aaron's thrusts did not slow down, and he still pounded into Ein.

Ein let out loud moans into the pillow and grinded against Aaron. Ein trembled under Aaron as he wrapped his hand around his member and started to pump it in time to his thrusts.

"Fuck~ Aaron I'm close~" Ein moaned out.

Aaron gently bit down on Ein's ear in response. He started thrusting into Ein, this time hitting Ein's spot. Ein gave a loud gasp as Aaron hit it, moaning each time Aaron hit it again.

"Fuck~!" Ein moaned, this time releasing into Aaron's hand and onto the bed.

Aaron stood back up and thrusted quicker into Ein, close to his release.

"In or on your back?" Aaron asked.

"Both~" Ein said, now having collapsed onto the bed from pleasure, hardly able to talk.

Aaron thrusted one more time before releasing inside of Ein and then quickly pulling out, releasing the rest on Ein's back. Aaron pushed back into Ein to ride out both their highs.

Aaron used his boxers to wipe up the rest of his cum on his member and to clean Ein's back and ass. Once he was done, he threw his boxers into the washing basket, intending to stay the night.

"Let me go see if the coast is clear and we can get you to the closest bathroom," Aaron said.

Aaron opened the door slightly and peered out of the crack. From there, he could see Ein's roommates and friends all sat on the couch watching TV.

"I guess we're stuck in here until they leave or go to bed," Aaron said.

He looked back at Ein who was now fully on the bed and struggling to move. He gave a half-awake response to Aaron.

Aaron climbed into Ein's bed and pulled him on top of him, stroking his hair until he fell asleep, which is when he wrapped his arms around him and fell asleep himself.