Cuts Can Heal (Aaron x Ein)

Requested by and story line provided by Riverfire2331! Part 3 to Bruises (Aaron x Ein). Takes place towards the end of the year, Aaron is living on his own in an apartment.

⚠️Warning⚠️

This chapter has references and sections of rape, self-harm, suicide and abuse. So, if you are sensitive about it/don't want to read it, please skip this chapter!

Ein's POV:

It was break time. No one would notice I if disappear. I took the bottle of painkillers from my bag. I didn't count how many I was about to take, but I didn't care if it ended the suffering. I raised my head and lifted my arm about to drop them into my mouth, when some came into the bathroom. Aaron.

"Ein?" He questioned when he saw me "What are you doing?"

"What does it fucking look like?" I started to break down.

I go to tilt my hand to take the pills, but Aaron grabs my wrist to stop me from doing it.

"Let go," I demand, tears flooding down my face.

"No, I won't let you do this. Now give me the pills," Aaron says keeping a tight grip on my wrist.

I reluctantly gave him the pills in my palm and the bottle.

"Why would you do this to yourself?" Aaron asked.

"Why do you think?" I said, tears coming faster than before. "You've bullied me, used me for sex and then showed no remorse and just left, and now you have the nerve to ask me why I want to end it all!" My voice raising.

Aaron didn't reply. He didn't know how to.

"Look-" Aaron started.

"No! Don't try your apologetic bullshit with me. I know that once you've apologised, you'll pretend like nothing happened or you'll just do it again," I screamed at him.

"No- I'm not like that-" Aaron started.

"That what they all say..." I said slowly fading out while speaking.

"Look. I'll leave you along. I won't come near you. I'll stop the bullying and I'll stop the others," Aaron said.

I didn't reply. I just leaned against the stall wall turned away from him. I couldn't look at him. Not after everything he's done.

Time Skip: Final Month at School

Aaron's POV:

I was walking through the park at 9pm to go back to my apartment, when I heard quiet sobbing coming from nearby. I looked around, and saw a figure hunched over on a bench.

I rushed over there to ask the person if they were alright and if they needed help. As I came close, the figure suddenly stopped after hearing my footsteps. When I was close enough, I could tell the figure was Ein.

"Ein what are you doing out here?" I asked.

"Nothing..." He remarked quickly. "Just enjoying the park,"

"Right..." I reply. "Well I'll see you at school on Monday"

I begin to walk away, however as I start to walk away, I noticed scars on his arms.

"Ein, what are those marks?" I asked.

"Nothing major, just me 'begging for attention' like you think I do," Ein replied looking away.