Blueberry Pie (Ein x Kai x Kacey)

Requested by SuperNovaCyber307! Everyone is in the same year.

Ein's POV:

The teacher was just finished off the class when he sprung a surprise task on us. It was history, so the teacher wanted us to research a famous scientist. Including any prizes they won, birth, death and so on. What I did not expect was the teacher saying we had to work in groups of three.

Normally, we work in groups of 2 for these projects. I would do the project with Kai, my boyfriend, as we find it easiest to work together. Now me and Kai have to find someone else in the class to join us. During the projects, we enjoy getting to see each other, sometimes having "fun" instead of doing the work, but we always finish it.

At the end of the lesson, the teacher told us to get into our groups, making notes of who was with who. We had a 3 week break next week and we were expected to finish it by the time we come back.

Once the teacher finished, we all stood up and began to pick our partners. Of course, me and Kai went straight to each other, like we normally do, however now we had to pick someone else. We looked around the room to see who was left. Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were together. Daniel, Dottie, and Blaze were together. Rylan, June, and Zane were together. This left just Kacey. He looked over to us, smiled and began to walk to us.

"Hey guys..." He said shyly.

"Hi Kacey," We both said.

"Guess I'm with you then," He said.

"I guess so," Kai said.

"Right! Is that everyone sorted?" The teacher said. "Looks like everyone has a group."

The teacher then began making notes of who was in what group, writing it on a piece of paper. The bell than rang, signifying the end of the school term.

"Off you go then and remember for all of you to pull your weight in these groups. I don't want just one of you doing it all and the other two people doing nothing." The teacher said.

Once he said this, he allowed us out the door. Me, Kai, and Kacey left the room together and met back outside by the fountain of the school to arrange a plan.

"So, what do you want to do?" Kacey asked.

"I think we should meet at my house on Sunday at shall we say one o'clock, and we can plan what we want to do our project on," I said.

"Right, see you there," Both Kai and Kacey said.

"Cya," Ein said.

Kacey began to leave, however Kai stayed behind to talk to me. Kai wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss.

"I'll be seeing you on Sunday then," I said.

"You'll be seeing me sooner on Sunday than Kacey," He said, walking off his tail swinging between his legs.

~Time Skip~

It was now Sunday. Kai and Kacey would soon be here, although Kai said he would be here before the time. Kacey being here would be sort of awkward. Normally with these projects me and Kai would joke around but we do not know Kacey's sense of humour or anything about him.

As I got lost in my thoughts, there was a knock at the door. I rushed downstairs from my room and opened it up. There stood my orange haired meif'wa boyfriend. He was wearing his usual denim ripped jeans and his peach coloured top. Once I opened the door, he hugged me, allowing himself in.

"Right let's wait upstairs for Kacey then," He said.

We made our way back upstairs to my room, where he spread himself out along my bed. I then sat on the floor and rested by back against the bed.