Anniversary Treat (Aaron x Blaze)

Requested by MagicBlue123! This is a continuation of the Christmas Aaron x Blaze chapter from Christmas.

Aaron's POV:

Me and Blaze were celebrating out 5 Anniversary as a married couple. For this, I had booked us a holiday out in Starlight. Blaze had always wanted to see Starlight and go on all the rides but had never got the chance as a child. I had booked us a two-week holiday out there so that Blaze out experience everything he wanted.

On top of that, we had a hotel on the site of the park. We had just entered our room. A large bed sat in the middle of the room, a TV directly facing it. In the corner sat a small chair with a Starry plush on. Blaze had immediately grabbed it and was holding tightly onto it.

The room had an ensuite bathroom, like most rooms, but it was nothing special. The room was nicely decorated and of course advertised the park as if we did not know it was here. Blaze laid down on the bed, letting Starry fall on the floor. Blaze was delighted at this present for him.

"Babe~ Come here," Blaze moaned.

I walked over to him and laid beside him.

"You got me this wonderful present for our anniversary, now let me give you something~" Blaze said.

Blaze crawled on top of me, putting his hands on my shoulders. He began grinding against my crotch, giving me a small lap dance. He edged his face closer, connecting our lips. He parted his lips without me asking. He allowed my tongue inside his mouth, as we kissed.

Third POV:

Aaron broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their lips. Aaron slipped his hands under Blaze's shirt, pulling it off. Blaze then did the same to Aaron, throwing both their shirts across the room. Blaze continued grinding against Aaron, slowly tracing Aaron's abs with his finger.

Aaron then flipped them around, now him pinning Blaze against the bed. Aaron attacked Blaze's neck, leaving small bite marks. Aaron left a trail of purple teeth marks down his neck and his body.

"Please~ I need punishment~" Blaze whined.

Aaron then removed Blaze's shorts and his own shorts, leaving them both only in their boxers. Aaron then moved in front of Blaze, his crotch in his face. Blaze licked Aaron through his boxers. Blaze then removed Aaron's boxers, releasing his member.

Blaze took Aaron in his mouth, bobbing his head. Aaron ran his fingers through Blaze's hair, guiding him down on his member. Aaron sometimes thrusted slightly into Blaze's mouth. Blaze looked up at Aaron. His blue and green eyes full of lust.

"Fuck~" Aaron moaned.

He was reaching his climax. Blaze stopped bobbing, allowing Aaron to take full control. Aaron put both hands in Blaze's hair, moving his head on his member. Blaze's eyes rolled back as he was being face-fucked. Aaron pushed Blaze fully down on his member, causing him to deepthroat it and gag, and came in his mouth. Aaron slowly pulled out of his mouth, some cum leaking out.

Blaze swallowed most of it. Aaron bent down and gave Blaze another kiss, tasting some of his own cum.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard~" Aaron teased.

Blaze got excited by this, after having wanted this for a while.

"You won't be able to walk correctly the whole time we are here~" Aaron teased once more.

This is what Blaze wanted. To be fucked senseless every day or so. Aaron then removed Blaze's boxers, discarding them like the rest of their clothes. Aaron laid down and Blaze began to straddle him.

Blaze then lowered himself onto Aaron, moaning as he went. Aaron spread his legs apart, using his feet for stability. Blaze began by rolling his hips, adjusting to the size of Aaron.

Aaron held onto Blaze's hips and ass. He began to slowly thrust upwards into Blaze, making sure he was comfortable.

"Faster~" Blaze demanded.

Aaron did as his husband asked and quickened his thrusts. Before long, Aaron was sliding in and out of Blaze with ease. Blaze's tail was swaying from side to side behind him.

Blaze was now panting, drooling slightly, as the other male thrusted into him. Blaze had let his head hand backwards, letting moans escape his mouth. Blaze was nearing his release, but he knew Aaron did not want him cumming so quickly.

"Please~" Blaze begged.

"Not yet babe, sorry~" Aaron teased.

Aaron's thrusts became quicker than before. He began hitting Blaze in the right spot, his moans growing louder every time he hit this spot. Aaron kept tight hold on Blaze's hips and ass, leaving scratch marks against it. Blaze began to arch his back, getting even closer to his release.

"Fuck~ Aaron~" Blaze moaned.

Aaron loved it when Blaze moaned his name in bed.

"What's my name~" Aaron grunted.

"Aaron~!" Blaze moaned.

"Fuck~ I'm gonna cum~" Aaron grunted.

Aaron hit Blaze's sweet spot once again, causing Blaze to surpass his limit, releasing as he let out a loud moan. Blaze's eyes rolled back as this happened, letting pleasure take over his body.

Aaron thrusted one last time deeply into Blaze, cumming inside him. Blaze continued rolling his hips, riding out both their highs. Aaron pulled out of Blaze's hole, as his member softened.

Aaron's seed continued leaking from Blaze onto him. Blaze collapsed on top of Aaron, resting his head on Aaron's shoulder.

"I love you babe, happy anniversary~" Aaron said, kissing Blaze on the forehead.

"Love you too babe~" Blaze replied.

"There's more of this, later on~" Aaron whispered in Blaze's ear.

Blaze smiled as Aaron wrapped his arm around him and pulled the covers of them.