His Hoodie (Aaron x Ein)

Third POV:

If there was anything that Ein loved more than Aaron was his hoodies. Ein had a fascination of stealing Aaron's hoodies, where he was home or not and dress up in it. Ein even stopped using some of his hoodies and instead sneaking over to Aaron's wardrobe to take one of his many hoodies.

Another fascination of Ein's was being fucked in Aaron's hoodies. Sometimes when Aaron came home and caught Ein in his hoodie, he would pin Ein against the closest available surface and fulfil Ein's need.

This was one of these moments. Ein had time alone as Aaron had gone to work. While Aaron was away, Ein got fully undressed and slipped on one of Aaron's baggy hoodies. It managed to cover him down to his mid-thigh. Along with the hoodie, Ein had put on knee-high socks and panties, so he was not completely nude.

As Ein was downstairs getting a drink, Aaron had come home early from work as he had already made up his hours through the week. Aaron smirked as he saw Ein unaware of his arrival in the kitchen.

Aaron almost got fully hard as he saw the werewolf moving around the kitchen in his hoodie. It was one of his favourites, however he hardly wore it as Ein loved wearing it too. Aaron slowly sneaked up behind Ein, placing his hands on Ein's hips. Ein jumped at the sudden touch, almost turning around to smack him but stopped when he knew it was Aaron.

"Been playing dress up have we~?" Aaron whispered into Ein's ear.

A shiver ran down Ein's back as Aaron voice echoed in his mind. Ein bit his lip as he knew he had been found out again. Not like he minded; he knew where it was heading.

"You know how I can't resist myself when you wear outfits like these~" Aaron said, one of his hands making his way to Ein's ass.

"I'm sorry," Ein said, turning around. "Guess I deserve a punishment~"

"Not a punishment, just a warning," Aaron said, grabbing onto Ein's thighs.

Ein took the hint, jumping up and allowing Aaron to lift him. Ein then wrapped his legs around Aaron's waist. The two connected lips, with Ein parting his lips allowing Aaron to slip his tongue into his mouth.

Aaron carried Ein upstairs and to the bedroom. Once they reached the bed, Aaron bent down, placing Ein on the bed with his legs still wrapped around him.

Aaron's hands crept up the bottom of the hoodie, slightly pulling at Ein's panties. He moved them to one side and traced Ein's entrance with his finger. As Aaron slowly pushed in, Ein moaned into the kiss.

Aaron pulled back from the kiss and Ein unwrapped his legs. Aaron added a second finger, pressing it against Ein's sides and parting them to stretch him. Ein let out loud moans as Aaron pumped his fingers in and out.

Aaron began pressing kisses against Ein's neck, gently biting down, leaving red marks behind. Ein moaned loudly again once Aaron found his sweet spot on his neck. Aaron continued to abuse this spot, licking, and biting down on it.

Ein let out a whine as Aaron removed his fingers. He now used them to pull down Ein's panties, throwing them behind him. Aaron spread Ein's legs, holding onto them.

He removed his trousers, boxers and shirt and lined his member up with Ein's entrance. He slowly pushed in, trying to let Ein take all of him in. Once Aaron was all the way in, he waited there, allowing Ein to adjust to his size.

Once he was ready, Aaron began at slow thrusts, being careful not to hurt Ein. Aaron soon began to speed up, causing Ein to moan louder with every thrust.

Ein grabbed hold of the bedsheets as Aaron's thrusts became rough. His moans grew louder and louder and he was soon unable to form full sentences.

"Aww, look at you. A moaning mess under me already," Aaron said to Ein. "I told you this would happen if you kept wearing my hoodies when I wasn't here."

Ein could not get a response out. All that came out of his mouth was moans. The only words that Ein could manage was Aaron's name. As Aaron bent down Ein wrapped his legs around Aaron's back, pulling him further and making his thrusts deeper.

Aaron began to press kisses onto Ein's face, before travelling down to his neck. This time, Aaron left darker marks over the previous ones, not caring about how Ein would look after.

Aaron used his hands to lift Ein's back up and support it as well as digging his nails into Ein's ass, causing Ein to moan loudly. Aaron now started to his Ein's prostate with almost every thrust with the smaller werewolf tightening his thighs as he felt himself get closer to his limit.

"Baby, don't make a mess on that hoodie or you'll be the one to clean it up~" Aaron said, now using one hand to begin to stroke Ein's member in time to his thrusts.

Ein's grip on the bedsheets tightened further, now becoming scrunched between his fingers. Ein's back arched as he reached his limit. Ein let out a loud moan as he released over Aaron's fingers as well as some on the hoodie.

After Ein orgasmed, Aaron slowed down, allowing for Ein to unwrap his legs from his back. He let Ein's back down against the bed and allowed him to regain some of his breath.

Once Ein had calmed down, Aaron flipped him over onto his stomach, thrusting roughly into Ein before burying his member deep into Ein and releasing his seed. Ein let out a worn-out moan as he felt his insides warm up as Aaron's seed began to leak from around Aaron's member.

He whined as Aaron pulled out, feeling empty as his seed began to seep out. Ein laid on the bed, tired out, as he turned back onto his backside. Aaron sat next to him, watching as his chest rose and fell. He placed a kiss on Ein's cheek.

"You did so well baby," Aaron praised. "Time to get you cleaned up."

Aaron left the room to begin running the water for Ein before coming back in to help him to the bathroom.

Once they were cleaned up, Aaron got Ein into bed and cuddled up next to him, watching as his boyfriend fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I've been lacking motivation to write but I've also been super busy with school as I am now entering my final week of my current school which is full of exams. However I do have a 13 week break afterwards where I will hopefully update this and other books more often.

Thank you for 51k reads and 600 votes as well, means a lot!