Back Seat (Aaron x Aphmau)

Requested by Gamerneko123!

Third POV:

Aaron pulled his car into the empty parking lot, and parking away from any streetlamps in the lot. It was late at night, so the surrounding stores had closed for the night so they would not be interrupted.

Neither Aaron nor Aphmau were able to get any room to themselves. Aaron never brought Aphmau home because his parents were always intrusive and would probably interrupt him if he tried to do anything with Aphmau.

It was the same for Aphmau. Sylvana would never leave Aaron and Aphmau alone in her room, no matter how much she loved Aaron. So, this was the only option.

The two got out the car and got into the back of the car. Aaron sat down first, with Aphmau soon sitting down on his lap facing him. They brought their lips into a kiss, with Aphmau slipping her hands behind Aaron's head, gently pulling on his hair.

When they broke, Aaron began to kiss down her neck, running his tongue around as well as leaving small bites as he trailed down. Aphmau threw her head back, closing her eyes, as she let Aaron have his way.

Aphmau let out a loud gasp as Aaron bit down on the sweet spot on her neck. Aaron continued to lick and bite this spot as he slipped his fingers into Aphmau's shorts and behind her panties.

Aaron gently ran his finger against her, before slowing pushing in two fingers. He slowly pumped his fingers in and out of her, earning louder moans from Aphmau. At times he would brush against her clit, causing her to moan louder at those times.

"Fuck~! Aaron~!" Aphmau moaned out as Aaron pushed deeper.

"You're so wet already and I've only kissed you," Aaron said, slowing down his pace.

"I-I need you~" Aphmau moaned out, unable to take anymore.

"What was that~" Aaron teased, stopping his pumps momentarily.

"I need you~!" Aphmau replied, louder this time.

"Soon~" Aaron said. "But first help me undress."

He removed his fingers from Aphmau's shorts and rolled up his shirt before taking it off. While he did that, Aphmau fumbled at Aaron's trousers, struggling slightly to unbutton his jeans. When she managed, Aaron lifted himself so that she could pull them down.

Aaron was left in his boxers which had an obvious tent formed. Aaron moved closer to the car door so that Aphmau could lay on the back seat with him. Aphmau slowly pulled his boxers, exposing his growing member.

She smirked as she took it into her hands, slowly pumping it before readying herself to take it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the tip and pressed a few small kisses before wrapping her lips around the head and slowly inched down.

Aaron placed one hand on the back of her head, entangling her hair with his hand. Aaron watched, small grunts escaping his lips, as Aphmau bobbed up and down and went further every time. Every now and then, Aaron would buck up into Aphmau's mouth, causing her to gag slightly at the sudden movement.

"Let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours~" Aaron growled.

Aphmau agreed, hollowing her cheeks, and trying to nod. Aaron held onto her head as he began to thrust up into her mouth, almost constantly hitting the back of her throat each time. He grunted as he felt himself get near, not waning to cum just yet.

Aaron let go of Aphmau's head, allowing her to come up for air. Aphmau coughed afterwards at the feeling of being used like that, but she loved it.

Aphmau pulled back, now removing her shorts as well as her panties, leaving them on the car floor. Aaron got back into the position he was in before, allowing Aphmau to straddle him again.

Aaron's member was just in front of Aphmau, pushing against her as she sat on Aaron lap and used her arms to steady herself.

"You ready?" Aaron asked.

Aphmau gave a nod, before lifting herself up to position herself on Aaron's member. She lowered herself down onto him, taking the tip inside her, and kept a steady pace as she got lower. She moaned as she got lower, feeling Aaron fill her.

Once she reached the base, she stopped, allowing herself to adjust to the length inside her. Aaron placed his hands on her hips, gently digging his nails into her. He slowly rocked her hips, causing his member to rub against her insides and smirked at the choked moan that came from her. Aaron let his head fall back against the headrest and tightened his grip on her hips slightly.

"So tight~" Aaron groaned. "You feel so good~"

They had both been wanting this for awhile yet could never find the place. To them, it was better than they could've dream, although the location could have been better.

Once Aphmau was ready, she began to bounce slowly, and began increasing her speed as time went on. As she sped up, Aaron thrusted up into her, groaning softly. As he did this, Aphmau's moans grew louder with every thrust. The sound of their groans and moans filled the car, drowning out the song on the radio that Aaron left playing.

Aaron grabbed hold of her hips, moving her hips for her, bringing her down onto his member at fast speeds. Both drew closer to their limit and Aaron started to buck up into her more often.

"Fuck, gonna cum~!" Aphmau moaned.

Aaron continued to thrust into Aphmau before she came on his member where he began to slow down. Aaron thrusted deeply into Aphmau one more time before cumming deep inside her.

They stayed there for a bit, with Aphmau having collapsed from exhaustion on Aaron as he wrapped his arms around her. When they were ready, Aaron pulled out, his seed leaking and onto the car floor and seat.

They got dressed again and got back into the front seat of the car. Aphmau slowly drifted off to sleep whilst Aaron drove her back home. Sylvana was asleep when they came home so Aaron slipped into the shower with Aphmau to clean up.

When they were cleaned up, Aaron put Aphmau to bed before leaving to go home to his own parents, who were probably waiting for him.