Outside (Garroth x Blaze)

This is before Garroth got turned into a werewolf.

Garroth's POV:

I was sat down on the floor by a fence, looking up into the sky. We were at the Starlight resort with Aphmau and Aaron. I seemed to be along until Blaze appeared, and he sat down next to me. 

We'd secretly been dating for 10 months. We tried to avoid encounters around other people which could lead to them discovering out secret. However while in private we enjoyed each other very much. Blaze would always love to try new things in the bedroom. Toys, kinks among other things. If we didn't like them we wouldn't do them again. 

He put his head on my thigh. He touched my leg.

"You know Garroth," He said. "You're still sooo soft,"

"Thanks," I say.

He runs his finger up and down my right leg. The feeling of him touching me began to make me hard. He notices.

"You like this?" He asks.

"Yes.." I whisper.

"Looks like you need help with something," He says.

He runs his finger up my leg, and towards my crotch. He unbuckles the top button of my shorts.

"Blaze... Stopp people might see," I say.

"Don't worry, most of them are asleep and if they aren't there watching TV in the back of the house," He replies.

He undoes my zipper. He pulls down my shorts to my ankles. He moves so he is in between my legs. My member makes a tent form in my boxers. He pulls my boxers down and my member pops out.

Third POV:

Blaze licks the tip, making Garroth moan loudly. Blaze takes Garroth in his mouth. He takes as much of Garroth as he could. Blaze begins moving his head up and down. He opens his eyes and looks up at Garroth. His blue and green eyes locked with Garroth's eyes. Garroth was moaning from the pleasure of Blaze's mouth. He put his hand on the back of Blaze's head, and pushed him down further, making Blaze choke slightly.

"Blaze I'm gonna cum," Garroth moans.

Blaze stops sucking, and begins stroking Garroth's member. He opens his mouth and waits for Garroth to cum. Garroth soon cums. It lands in Blaze's mouth and on his face. Blaze swallows what was in his mouth. He stands up and pulls Garroth up. He then removes his shirt and also removes Garroth's shirt.

Garroth licks his cum off of Blaze's face. Blaze turns Garroth around and Garroth leans on the fence. Blaze removes his shorts and boxers. Blaze slowly slid his member into Garroth. 

"I forgot how big you were Blaze," Garroth moaned.

"Its only been a few days princess," Blaze replied.

Blaze began thrusting into Garroth quickly. Garroth became a moaning mess. Blaze gripped onto Garroth's hips, slamming into him.

"Fuck!" Garroth moaned loudly.

Blaze had hit his sweet spot. Blaze continued to thrust into Garroth, whilst trying to hit that spot as much as he could. Garroth arched his back as he neared his release. Blaze wrapped his hand around Garroth's member and stroked in time with his thrusts.

"Blaze! I'm gonna cu-" Garroth moaned, but was cut off by him cumming on Blaze's hand, grass and fence. 

Blaze thrusted one last time deeply into Garroth and came. Blaze pulled out. Garroth fell back against Blaze. Blaze kissed Garroth on the cheek.

"We need to get you to bed," Blaze said.

They gathered up their clothes and put them back on and went back inside. What they didn't know, was that Kawaii~Chan was passed out on the other side of the fence from hearing them.