After Party (Rylan x Daniel)

Requested by SuperNovaCyber307!

Third POV:

Aphmau had thrown a party. Blaze, Dottie, and Ein all arrived together, with Jax and Ryder turning up not long after. Aphmau and Aaron were already there as it was their house. Rylan and Daniel turned up separately but at the same time. Travis and Katelyn came next followed by Garroth and Kawaii~Chan nearly dragging Zane in.

Aphmau had arranged a few games, such as spin the bottle and a few dance competitions. Although everyone had graduated college and most of them had jobs by now, they still found it fun. It brought back memories of when they were younger, except this time there was alcohol and less drunk sex.

By the end of the party, everyone was drunk. Ein and Garroth left together despite not arriving together, each of them probably crashing on the couch when they got home. Katelyn and Travis left together once again. Kawaii~Chan had an easier time getting Zane to leave then getting him to enter. Dottie and Blaze left Ein with Garroth and went home together, taking Jax and Ryder with them.

Daniel and Rylan then shared and Uber home. However, they had enough to go to one of their houses, they decided on Rylan's as it was nearer and only Rylan lived there but he had a second bedroom. When they got out, their footsteps were slightly wobbly as they had consumed too much alcohol.

Their tails swung back and forth in rhythm as they walked. They had their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders holding each other close. Rylan clumsily got out his key, nearly dropping it a few times, and opened the door. When they were inside, Rylan locked the door and left the key in the pot by the door.

When Rylan looked back, Daniel had already began to undress for bed. Rylan did not think too much of it as he was too drunk to understand a lot of what was happening. Rylan began walking upstairs, Daniel following behind him.

When Rylan got to his room, Daniel also entered. When Rylan turned around, Daniel instantly connected their lips. Rylan put his hands on the back on Daniel's head, deepen the kiss. They walked back slowly, until Rylan tripped over and onto the bed, pulling Daniel down with him.

Both Rylan and Daniel had liked eachother since Phoenix Drop High, however they never confessed to eachother. The alcohol must've brought their feelings out of one another. 

When they landed, Daniel's head landed on Rylan's chest and his hands on his legs. Daniel began to undo Rylan's jeans and pulled them down. They were both now in their boxers, after Rylan removed his shirt.

Daniel's tail was wagging as he saw Rylan's member through the fabric. He licked his member through his boxers, before pulling them fully down. Daniel then got up and straddled Rylan. He wanted to get straight to it.

"I need you~" Daniel whined.

They were both acting on impulses rather than actual thoughts. Rylan pulled off Daniel's boxers and through them away into the room. All of their clothes were strewn across the room, apart from Daniel's shirt and jeans which were on the floor downstairs.

Daniel rubbed his ass against Rylan's crotch, before then removing Rylan's boxers. Daniel guided Rylan's member to his entrance, before pushing himself down.

Once Rylan was in, Daniel began to rock his hips. Daniel's tail was swishing from side to side, as he was pleasured. Rylan put his hands on Daniel's hips thrusting slightly into Daniel.

"Nhmf~" Daniel moaned out.

Both their faces were red during their session. Daniel's head was hanging down, his tongue out as well.

Daniel arched his back as Rylan hit his spot. Daniel manged to guide Rylan to keep hitting that spot.

Rylan was nearing his release and so was Daniel. The room was full of both their moans. This was each their first time and they were both drunk.

Rylan soon came inside Daniel, burying his member inside of Daniel. Daniel then came on Rylan's chest.

Daniel collapsed onto Rylan, still rolling his hips to ride out his high. Soon, Rylan pulled out of Daniel, seed slowly leaking out.

Daniel rolled over to Rylan's side as he pulled the covers over them.

The next morning, Rylan woke up to the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen.

When he got up, he put on a pair of boxers and walked downstairs. When he got to the kitchen, he was Daniel only wearing one of his own t-shirts.

Fuck. Rylan remembered what happened.