50

They laughed like fools as Taehyung held tighter onto Yoongi's hand, pulling him into the twists and turns of the wet sidewalk. They laughed and screamed into the rain pouring onto them all the way until they reached the university dorms. And they held hands until they reached Taehyung's door. Yoongi didn't even care to look at his own door, too busy being guided into Taehyung's apartment instead.

  He was also too busy shaking his head down at his poor soaking body. The heavy rain had made puddles that Yoongi had somehow made his way into, splashing all over the place and making them even more wet.

  "You're going to catch a cold." Taehyung closed his door and made his way to his and Jimin's shared living room to turn on the electrical fireplace that Jimin had bought for himself. "You come here." Taehyung held out his hand as he walked towards his bedroom door. "Let's change and we can cuddle and watch Netflix again." He stopped abruptly in front of his door as he was opening it, his hand on the knob. "Is that okay?"  He asked Yoongi, for some reason surprised by himself.

  Yoongi nodded and took his hand gently. "I have no clothes to wear." He frowned down at his wet clothes that were stuck to him.

  "You can wear some of my pajamas or something." Taehyung finally walked into his room and he started to open drawers. "You can change in the bathroom. Dry off. I'll get a towel for us." He lifted up a sweater and some pajama pants for Yoongi. They looked a little big for him, but he took them anyways.

  After they both dried off and got dressed, Taehyung chose a movie on the living room TV and he pulled Yoongi onto the couch with him just like they had done once before. The fake fireplace was lighting up the room prettily, warm colors filling the room. Yoongi melted into Taehyung's touch as he pulled Yoongi's back to his chest and started to softly rub his tummy: something Yoongi likes.

  "Is this okay?" Taehyung asked.

  Yoongi sighed happily and pushed his back more into Taehyung's chest. "Please keep doing that." He said as he tangled their legs together, their feet brushing against each other.

  "This?" Taehyung scratched sweetly at his tummy. Yoongi hummed in satisfaction. The feeling of fluffy butterfly wings trailed inside his tummy as Taehyung caressed him there. Taehyung pressed his nose into Yoongi's nape and let out a breathy chuckle. "You like that? You're so cute, you know that?"

  "Tae.." Yoongi pouted out of embarrassment. "C-Can we just watch the movie now?" He asked. Yoongi had barely had anyone touch him in such intimate ways like this. He'd never been in a relationship. Barely even had a first kiss until recently. It made him flustered and confused as to how to act with such feelings.

  Taehyung nodded, taking the very obvious hint. "Of course we can."

~
sorry the update took so long i was with family and shopping. hope (for some of you) that you had a great thanksgiving. if not thanksgiving, i hope you had a great day in general