13

School was now a good week and a half in now. Yoongi chilled as much as he could, Hoseok and Jungkook were still eyeing the professor, Seokjin was eyeing Jimin, who was still angry with Taehyung. Taehyung was still glaring at Yoongi every time he could.

Professor Namjoon just looked happy.

"We have a project starting today." Mr. Kim announced. "It'll be fun, I promise. Listen closely, here's how it will work. This project will be your very own style of work. I will put you into partners and you will make your own stories. Whichever story is the best, we will use in a show. So it will be shown on stage. And you will all be a part of this. It's a creative project. Imagination skills!" He said. "This show is merely for practice and entertainment for the University, but will be graded."

Professor Namjoon was way too happy to be doing this to them. "You will be put in two. It helps with communication and partnerships. Come up with a story with a great plot— also remember that we love plot twists in drama. You will do your own costumes, hair, makeup and all. It'll get you working on your skills for all parts of theatre." He smacked his hands against his black jeans, clearly excited. Maybe this was a part he loved to do with his classes. Yoongi kind of liked the way it sounded. "I'll send the info in the group chat later."

Yoongi hummed to himself as he glanced over at his friends. This should be easy.

~