32

Taehyung knew he was stupid for staring at Yoongi's lips for so long. They were sat on Yoongi's bed, going over the fresh script that they had printed out. Yoongi was reading the parts for the mafia guy and Taehyung was the evil baker lover. He was speaking in pout, Taehyung noticed. His lips were pink just like the rest of him and his eyes were focused hard on his paper instead of on Taehyung.

  He was itching to do it again.

  Seeing Yoongi's lips up so close yet so far away was eating him inside. Being in the same place they last first kissed was driving him crazy. This is the first time Taehyung has ever not paid any attention to his part on his script. Yoongi was distracting him.

  "I can't lose you now." Taehyung continued on with his part of the script. The part where Agust is supposedly dying in his arms and Hansung has to confess that he actually loves him and that he's sorry for turning against him. "I'm sorry, Agust. I'm sorry, my love."

  One of their phones rang and Taehyung looked up from his script to see Yoongi staring back at him with wide open eyes.

  "Oh." Yoongi blinked in confusion as he looked around for his phone. Taehyung watched as he confusedly searched his own bed and eventually found it behind him. He pressed a button and then put the phone to his ear. "Hello? I'm doing schoolwork." He said. "What?" He continued. "Hoseok I am not having this conversation right now. I'm— What? No. Taehyung and I are going over our script. Bye." Yoongi hung up the phone.

  Taehyung tried his best not to stare at his lips that whole entire call. He couldn't help it.

  "Hoseok." Yoongi picked his script back up.

  "You and Hoseok?" Taehyung suddenly asked. He instantly regretted it, feeling stupid for even thinking that. He knew that Yoongi and Hoseok were just friends. But he remembers a while back when he got a text from someone on Yoongi's phone telling him that Yoongi was aslesp and Taehyung had guessed that Yoongi was dating someone, but then Yoongi kissed him the other day and now he's lost.

  "Um no." Yoongi cleared his throat. "Hoseok and I? No. Not ever." He said. "Not that it's really any of your business, but no."

  Taehyung chuckled. "It was just a question." He said. "Let's um.. keep reading."

"Yeah." Yoongi nodded. "I feel like we should add a little more spice to the pot, here." He stated. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him. "Like I think we could make it a little sadder or a little bit more tragic, you know?"

The script wasn't bad at all. But maybe Yoongi was right. A little spice never hurt, even though Taehyung hates spicy. "Yeah." He agreed.

"Okay, so what?" Yoongi asked.

"You're the one who mentioned it." Taehyung frowned. "You add the spice."

Yoongi shrugged. "I'll tell you something if I think of it. For now let's just go over lines. I'm getting hungry and tired." He said. The mention of hungry made Taehyung hum. He was hungry as well, but he wasn't going to mention it. Instead, he held up his script and nodded in agreement.

  "Okay."

~