40

[continuation of ch. 39]

 39]

-

-

"My class starts at 12:45 tomorrow." Yoongi turned to face Taehyung, who was staring down at his phone. "We can—"

"Can we just go over that last scene real quick?" Taehyung asked, turning off his phone and turning to Yoongi, who just blinked in confusion. Taehyung knew he shouldn't do the things he does. He knows the things he wants is stupid. "I want to try something else. I think it'll make the scene a lot better."

Yoongi sighed, Taehyung noticed.

But Taehyung was being greedy and he wanted it to be so perfect for whatever reason. Maybe he's a perfectionist. Whatever. All he knows is that he wants better.

"I guess." Yoongi mumbled.

He walked back to the floor and stood to wait for Taehyung. He pretended to fall, this time just literally laying down on the floor. Taehyung tried not to laugh as he was getting into character. He went to Yoongi and started acting immediately. He picked up Yoongi and pulled him to his lap like usual.

"Agust.." Taehyung panicked. "Agust, no!" He trailed his free hand down Yoongi's arm and grabbed his warm hand. His hand was also soft and most definitely wasn't pulling back from Taehyung. Probably because of the sake of acting, but it still made Taehyung feel greedy for more. "I'm so sorry, my love." Taehyung cried.

He squeezed Yoongi's hand and watched as Yoongi's eyes fluttered closed once again.

This is where Taehyung fucked up last time. There was an opportunity to really look at Yoongi up so close. The opportunity to look down at his lips and imagine the unimaginable. Taehyung took in a shaky breath.

"Agust, my love." He pulled away from Yoongi's hand, not liking the feeling of freedom so much now that it was his hand retreating from Yoongi's. He replaced his empty hand by cupping Yoongi's cheek. At that, Yoongi's lips parted slightly as he inhaled sharply. "I will never forgive myself." Taehyung let his thumb slide down onto Yoongi's bottom lip.

  Tae buzzed as he pressed slightly. Yoongi's lips were so soft and pink. Like pink taffy. So sweet.. He pushed more firmly and loved how Yoongi bit down onto his lip.

Yoongi totally forgot that he was acting like he was dying because his hand shot up to grab onto Taehyung's wrist gently, but he said nothing to stop the process of Taehyung playing with him teasingly.

Taehyung finished the monologue by cry-talking and he inhaled deeply for the last line. "Agust.." He whispered, his heart racing and his stomach swirling, feeling so odd but absolutely loving that he had no clue what he was doing. Loved anticipation.

Jimin's voice was in his ears: Fuck it.

Fuck it.

"I will never let you go."

Taehyung leaned as much as he could to Yoongi's face and his whole body tensed as he pressed his lips into Yoongi's. His thumb was still on Yoongi's bottom lip and Yoongi had nowhere to escape as their lips collided. Taehyung pulled his hand away from Yoongi's face and he grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers again as Yoongi let out surprised noises into the kiss.

Yoongi melted into Taehyung's lap and let out a soft sigh into Taehyung's mouth as he parted their lips and pressed his tongue against Yoongi's lip, their project going to hell and completely going out of character. Their hands squeezed tighter as Taehyung started exploring Yoongi's mouth like it was familiar to him, but it totally wasn't. He was learning Yoongi's mouth, exploring impatiently and wanting more and more of Yoongi.

He could feel Yoongi hum in question. Taehyung backed away merely to breathe, their lips smacking and a string of saliva following him. He opened his eyes and noticed Yoongi's were already wide open.

"Tae—"

"Shh." Taehyung pushed Yoongi's hair back and he looked back down at his lips again. He was very addicting. Like Taehyung could totally do this all day, every day. "You're supposed to be dying, remember?" He cupped Yoongi's cheek again and dove back into his soft lips a lot more gentler this time.

Yoongi kissed him back, reaching his own hand to tangle his fingers into Taehyung's fluffy locks. He melted into Taehyung and Taehyung could feel his whole body tingle at the sound of Yoongi's soft moans. He reached for Yoongi's hand to hold again, but he noticed how much Yoongi was shaking.

He backed away instantly, eyes questioning Yoongi. "Why are you shaking so much?" Taehyung asked gently. Yoongi looked away like he usually does, probably too embarrassed or flustered to look back at Taehyung.

"Why are you kissing me?"

Here, Taehyung's mind went blank.

He hadn't stopped thinking about kissing Yoongi ever since Yoongi kissed him first. Every time he sees Yoongi, that's all he can really think of. Yoongi's soft lips. The way Yoongi had to push up on his toes just to reach his lips. The way Yoongi tugged at Taehyung's hair and whined into him. And how absolutely confused Taehyung was by it.

Now, as he looks down at Yoongi, it's a different story. Yoongi looked like the confused one this time. But he was shaking. And Taehyung was still holding onto his shaking hand, suddenly realizing that Yoongi had refused multiple times to do this part. And if Yoongi refused, he had a reason.

He specifically said no.

But here Taehyung was, forcing himself onto Yoongi without thinking at all.

"Um.." Taehyung let go of Yoongi's hand and leaned away from him, straightening his back and staring down at him. "I- I don't know." He said. That's all he could say. After doing what Yoongi asked him not to, he says he doesn't know even though he most definitely does.

Of course he knows why he kissed Yoongi. He fucking wanted to. He's fucking wanted to for what seems like forever now.

  Years.

"I— I'm sorry." Taehyung pulled him off of his lap and he stood up a little bit too quickly, feeling lightheaded and sick of himself. "I'm really sorry." He said as Yoongi just stared up at him in confusion. He still sat in the floor, blinking at Taehyung wildly as if he was questioning if that really just happened.

"What—"

"I'll see you tomorrow." Taehyung had never so quickly gotten his things to leave somewhere before. He didn't want to be there anymore. It was obvious that he had fucked up, but he didn't want Yoongi to yell or question him. Yoongi didn't stop him from leaving the apartment. That's how Taehyung knew that Yoongi didn't want to see him anymore.

  He most definitely knew that he deserved to be hated now. That kiss was not consented. Taehyung doesn't kiss people without consent. Taehyung doesn't really just kiss people, either. Especially not Min Yoongi.

  And now he's fucked.

~
What