11

"Oh, you better be so glad Taehyung talked me out of breaking your door down."

Yoongi was face to face with Park Jimin at Taehyung and Jimin's apartment door, standing right next to Seokjin with a pout set on his lips. If anyone were to knock some sense into him, it would most definitely be Seokjin to do it. He just never thought that he would be standing in front of Park Jimin with intentions to apologize to him.

"Sorry I called you a dog." His voice was monotonous and Seokjin didn't even take two seconds to grab him by his arm, causing Yoongi to furrow his eyebrows at him as the pressure on his arm sunk in.

"Like you mean it, Yoongi." Seokjin pushed him forward. Jimin suddenly had a slight twinkle in his eyes as Jin spoke up. He smiled at Jin and then looked back at Yoongi, expecting more now that he knew what Yoongi was standing at his door for.

"Fine." Yoongi grumbled. "I was rude for calling you Taehyung's pet—"

"And for stalking his Twitter." Seokjin cut him off, letting go of his arm. "Honestly, you're not even following each other. How do you know what they tweet?" He questioned. Jimin tilted his head in confusion, curious as well.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Like I would ever stalk these— them." His lips were still set in a pout. "People retweet their tweets and I see it. Am I in the wrong for having mutual followers now?" He asked Seokjin, but his voice faltered as he saw Taehyung appear from behind Jimin with a tea mug in his hand.

"Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "What are these two doing at our door?" Jimin jumped at the sudden voice of Taehyung. He backed out of the door and opened it more, revealing that Taehyung was now wearing pajamas instead of the outfit Yoongi saw him in earlier.

"N-Nothing." Jimin stuttered. "Yoongi was just apologizing for earlier."

Taehyung scoffed, then turned around to walk away from the scene. "Yeah, right."

What is that supposed to mean?

"Excuse me?" Yoongi was now in offended mode, not caring that Seokjin was ready to scold him. "I'm actually a very nice person, you know. Just not to you." He said louder as Taehyung kept walking away. "Asshole.." Yoongi crossed his arms. "Come, you. I'm taking you out to dinner." He said.

  Yoongi is going to prove that he is a nice person merely to piss Taehyung off.

Jimin suddenly looked lost. He turned to see that Taehyung disappeared from their sight. "Are you talking to me?" He asked. "I- I can't go out to dinner with you guys."

"Sure you can." Seokjin smiled happily and grabbed Jimin's small wrist. Yoongi shrugged as he took Jimin's other wrist and pulled him out of his doorway. "Yoongi never offers food. Just come. It won't be so bad."

Jimin bit his lip. "B-But Tae.."

"Shh." Seokjin reached down to hold Jimin's hand instead of his wrist, but Yoongi let go of his wrist as he pulled the apartment door shut. "Taehyung doesn't own you, little one."

Yoongi grimaced at the realization of what was unfolding in front of him. "I'm not paying for a fucking date." He stated. "Get your hands off the poor boy and act normal for once." He told Seokjin, who just huffed at him. Poor Jimin was a blushing, flustered mess.

"Fine." Jimin nodded. "Just this once. And only if you" he pointed his finger into Jin's chest "buy me an ice cream afterwards."

Seokjin nodded quickly. "Deal."

~