35

"Do I get paid for being here?" Seokjin took the desk chair in the corner of Yoongi's bedroom. Yoongi had personally asked Seokjin to come to his room and watch as he and Taehyung went through their first full run-through of their project. They had only practiced a few times, but they're used to these things and their professor can make whatever adjustments he wants. As for now, Yoongi just wanted to have a second point of view.

"No." Yoongi hushed Jin away with his rolled up script in his hand. "Just sit there and watch us unless told otherwise." He said.

Seokjin chuckled. "I'm not up for threesomes, you know. Not up for watching real life porn either—"

"Shut!" Yoongi frowned and turned to look at Taehyung, who had been quietly standing on the left side of Yoongi's room. "Let's just start." He said. Taehyung nodded back at him as he stepped forward to get into position.

As instructed by their professor, their play wasn't a full-length type of thing. It didn't take long for them to act it all out, their emotions and expressions being portrayed very well, but the project still lacked that spice that Yoongi wanted so badly.

"You both are very good at what you do." Seokjin nodded to nobody, agreeing with himself. He leaned forward in the chair. "You put my ideas to shame, honestly. All except for the fact that my project most definitely has the two most beautiful people in class—"

"Okay, you're dismissed." Yoongi held up his hand, but Seokjin huffed at him.

"I'm not done." He furrowed his eyebrows up at Yoongi, who merely stood and waited for what Seokjin wanted to continue saying. The way he leaned back in the chair and hummed up at them made Yoongi realize that he's not the only one who realizes that there needs more spice. "If the person you're in love with just gets stabbed right in front of you, shouldn't this be a little bit sadder? I want to feel the pain. Torture your audience."

Taehyung's eyes widened at Jin. "Killing off someone in front of their lover isn't sad enough to you?" He sounded surprised.

"Convince me." Seokjin shrugged. "I don't know what else to tell you guys."

"Convince you?" Yoongi questioned before Taehyung could say anything else to defend his  work. "What do you suggest then?"

Seokjin gave a little thought to it, but the corners of his mouth was very suspicious to Yoongi, the way they curved upwards.

  "Taehyung, convince me."

"I don't get it." Taehyung stood dumbly as Jin spoke to him, clearly not understanding as much as Yoongi should have. But even Yoongi was confused by Jin's words.

"I mean, you have to convince your audience that you're in love." Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows as if it was obvious. But holy fuck, it was clearly obvious. The lack of emotion was just sad. Maybe that's what Yoongi had noticed. The way he had tried to stay away from love must've screwed them up. "I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard. Maybe we should try to fix this together." Jin said.

Yoongi nodded. "I was wishing we could add a little more spice to the pot, you know?" He said as if he wasn't the reason why the spice wasn't there, deliberately steering clear of that emotion because he didn't want to have to pretend to love anybody.

Jin nodded. "Why don't we.." He stood up and pulled Yoongi down to the ground, making the smaller sit down. He looked up at Taehyung and pointed. "Get down. Hold him in your arms. He's dying and you're so in love with him. Show me how sad Hansung, the lovely little baker, should be." He backed away from Yoongi.

Taehyung listened, getting on his knees and pulling Yoongi's head to his lap.

"Wait!" Seokjin clapped his hands together and his eyes lit up, a new idea coming to his mind. "We want to make the audience sad. We want them to realize that this love will no longer continue. What does that usually call for?" He asked, eyeing Taehyung.

Yoongi was getting uncomfortable in his position in Taehyung's lap, half of his body on the hard floor below him.

"Um." Taehyung looked down at Yoongi, the angle making him just stare in confusion as Yoongi stared back at him. Yoongi just looked back, not knowing the answer to Jin's foolishness. "I'm not sure." Taehyung said.

"Oh my.." Seokjin shook his head in disappointment. "A goodbye kiss, of course." He smiled, but Yoongi's whole heart fell through his back and melted into the floor below him at the mention of a kiss.

Yoongi had kissed Taehyung about a week ago. He had done it because he was so sure that he would never speak to Taehyung ever again if he pulled a shitty move on him, but for some reason Taehyung was still here and what Yoongi had thought to be a first last kiss, a goodbye kiss, turned into dust.

He took the opportunity. Yoongi seriously thought he would never be speaking to him ever again, but his plan failed. And the opportunity to kiss Taehyung just once..

"No." Yoongi's eyes shot laser beams into Jin's. He could feel Taehyung looking down at him but he was busy glaring at Seokjin.

Jin frowned. "A goodbye kiss is the spice you want." He groaned in frustration. "It's a goodbye kiss to the person Hansung loves. Just imagine Agust is in his arms. Then Hansung is crying his poor baker eyes out and he's sobbing because the love of his life is dying in his arms and then boom— kiss. Goodbye kiss. It'll make the apologies and crying seem a lot more real."

Yoongi didn't like the idea at all.

"No." He repeated.

"Why?" Taehyung spoke up this time. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up from Taehyung's lap to see him staring down at him already, his eyes glancing down at Yoongi's lips. Yoongi looked away from possible eye contact, his body melting by instinct. "It's just acting. You've done it before for the sake of getting rid of me, so what's new with doing it to have a better performance?"

Seokjin smiled and put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "I agree so much, Yoongi. We could even keep it a secret and surprise all the people we know. Imagine their faces when they see you and Taehyung kissing."

Yoongi frowned.

He lifted himself from Taehyung's lap, not caring about what they had to say.

"Practice is over." He stated. Seokjin looked at him with wide eyes and Taehyung just blinked in confusion. "I have class at 12:45. You both need to leave. I need to change clothes."

Taehyung stood up from the floor with Yoongi and glanced at Seokjin. He wiped off his knees from being on the floor and cleared his throat as he picked up his script from Yoongi's bed.

"Yeah. I guess I gotta go, anyways." He said. "We can figure out.. some other spice if you want. It really was a nice suggestion, Seokjin." Taehyung smiled at Jin, who just nodded.

"Of course it was an incredible idea." Jin said. "And Yoongi doesn't like it. Something's wrong with this kitty. It's claws are too sharp—"

"Leave." Yoongi elbowed Jin, who grunted in return. "I'll be late." He said.

As he walked towards the apartment door, Taehyung checked the time on his phone.

11:05

~