37

"Come on, Yoongi." This time they were rehearsing in the living room and Seokjin was still trying to help with that certain emotion. "Get a little close and personal, kitten. It's just a little kiss. It's just acting." He repositioned himself on the couch and tilted his head as he watched Yoongi awkwardly lay there in Taehyung's lap with a worried look.

Taehyung was the one to raise his hand and dismiss the idea. "It's fine." He said, then looked down at Yoongi. "If he's uncomfortable then it's fine. I can see why he doesn't want to." He picked up Yoongi's head, who just looked at him in confusion as Taehyung sat with his legs crossed instead of sitting on his knees, then pulled Yoongi's head back to his lap.

"You—?" Yoongi blinked up at him.

Taehyung nodded. "You're dating someone who would be uncomfortable with this, right?" He looked down at Yoongi and found courage in himself enough to touch Yoongi, to fix the strand of hair that was sticking out from the rest. Yoongi watched breathlessly with wide eyes, not sure what to say.

"Oh my God." Seokjin started laughing to himself. Yoongi's eyes narrowed and he turned to Jin, who was still laughing. "Trust me, Taehyung, when I say this." Jin started to confuse Taehyung now. He felt like something was wrong with what he had assumed. "Yoongi is single as fuck. You were his fir—"

"It's not that." Yoongi raised from Taehyung's lap quickly and fixed his hair from where Taehyung had messed with it. Taehyung stared in confusion as Yoongi stretched his arms and glared up at Jin once again. "But how is a kiss going to change anything? Agust is dying either way." He muttered.

"Oh, Yoongi." Seokjin sighed as his head fell back into the couch. "It's a much sadder way to say goodbye. Obviously you wouldn't understand the importance of kissing, but it's really a trademark in these type of things."

Yoongi had never been kissed before. He kissed Taehyung, but it was forced and he had no idea what he was doing. It's true, he just copied whatever the fuck it was that he had seen in movies and plays. And of course it makes things more dramatic, but Yoongi cannot sit there and be kissed by Taehyung and act like it's nothing. He just can't.

"Let's just finish this." Yoongi sighed and forced his head back into Taehyung's lap again. He instantly felt Taehyung's hands holding him. This alone was enough for Yoongi. He knew that if Taehyung kissed him that he wouldn't be able to control himself.

He feels too much. And obviously Jin wants to torture him because he knows this.

~