3

Sapnap POV (first person)

George and I had been mining a bit when Dream whent to get some resources in the nether. I didn't really get what he was going to do but I didn't really care either. He had helped me a lot since he found me alone almost dead in the desert a few years ago. Since then I have lost count of time. I didn't have to anymore. I never told the whole truth about my past to them, it hurt too much. So when I walked into our room and saw her, my heart dropped. I didn't believe what I saw, I had dreamed and thought I had seen her a lot of times before. But it never felt as real as now. I couldn't believe myself until I heard Dream say those words. "Ehm this is Y/n" After I heard the name I had tried to forget for so long couldn't I hold back anymore. Tears were streaming down my face, she had always been there for me, when our parents died or just when I felt after in school. I thought I lost her, I thought she died back in the fire. I thought I would never be able to see my sisters y/e/c eyes again.

Y/n POV (first person)

He had told her about two friends. One of them was named George and one Sapnap. When they walked into the room, I couldn't move. Tears started to fill my vision, my long lost, dead brother. They were so alike, I almost thought it was him. Those dark eyes and that brown hair. But it couldn't be, they didn't have the same name, the spark in my brother's name wasn't in his. When my eyes met his couldn't I do this anymore. The memories took over me and big heavy tears fell over my cheeks. 

Y/n POV (Third person)

Silence fell in the cave room. They had never felt that kind of silence before, it was filled with anxiety, loss and fear. Sapnap took a step forward still looking right at the girl. "Y...Y/n" His voice broke, when she heard those words filled with pain did she recognize or more like realize that the guy in front of her in fact was her brother. A painful smile appeared on her face. "N... Nick, is it really you?" She couldt bring herself to speak louder than a whisper. Like if that would make it all more real. "Yes it's me." She didn't wait another second before rushing into his arms. She had missed this, the warmth of her brother. His scent, his warmth, his everything. He has gotten a lot stronger and taller but he still had the same features. When he said her name did that spark in his eyes come back. The spark that she had missed more than anything on those dark and cold nights. When he released her from their hug did she just want to get back in his arms. 

Y/n, Sapnap or nick, George and Dream sat down on a bench in the first room. "So your name is actually Nick?" George asked while putting his glasses down in his lap. "Yeah... I don't know why I said my name was Sapnap. I guess I just wanted to forget about everything." Y/n moved her eyes from her brother to the man she still didn't know the name for. "So what do you want me to call... you?" He looked at Sapnap and bit his lip under the mask. He didn't really like talking about himself. "We just decided to call him dream, no one knows his real name." "Thank you George" George was really nice to her. He was the one of the four who was the least broken, or he just hid it the best. He was very positive and always seemed to bright up the mood. He would often run a hand through his chocolate colored hair. She thought it was kind of cute. He had very dark eyes that reminded her of a night sky.

"But why did you want to kill the dragon anyway, it is like a suicide mission." She giggled at the end of Georges sentence, she had never really thought of the risks of it all. She had thought that she had nothing to lose. "I guess I wanted revenge for what they had done to me. They killed everyone, or I thought they killed everyone I cared about. So I guess I wanted revenge." Nick gave her a light smile. He thought she was so tough, he had gotten Dream and Georges help through everyday but she had been alone. Only surviving due to her determination of revenge. But from now on was he going to make all that time worth it. He was going to help her get the revenge that she wanted so bad. Now he wanted revenge too. He realized that he had lost so much. And that he now had the chance to get back for all of that. This time he wasn't weak.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And third chapter done. I hope you enjoyed it and have a good day or night! :)