34

HOLY SHIT!!!! 10 FRICKINGG THOUSAND READS!!!! I am so thankful for all of you that I have no words. I did an extra long chapter to celebrate so grab a snack and something to drink! I have more notes in the end of the chapter :)

TW

 light cussing and a couple of swear words C:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV (Third person)

She felt her fingers follow the old scratched stone bricks, feeling in a way how every little moss, every crack is a scar from the past. Like if the stone has eyes that has seen everyone pass by trying to pass through dimensions.

The history behind the whole place made her want to know more. She wanted to touch everything, feel what the walls had seen. The only light coming from small torches placed by previous travelers. She was somewhat confused and surprised by how the corridors and small rooms were empty. No guards, no army, no people, just her, George and Dream.

They were walking in a line with Dream in first and Y/n in last, she noticed herself getting farer and farer behind due to her curiosity. She looked up from the floor to see herself being alone. She had to speed up. Her feet slammed the floor like drum sticks creating a pattern of bumps. In a quick motion turning her feet creating a hockey stop to turn her body around in the right direction, turning corner after corner listening after the voices of her group.

Her jaw fell to the floor when she turned the next corner to see the green patterns on yellowish stones. How stone brick stairs lead up to the stunning portal that were lit despite the rumors saying otherwise. The room was lit up by small lavapools that were placed in the two corners of the room closest to her. Also under the portal it seemed to be a deep pool of lava. She had found it, though her friends didn't seem to have gotten there yet, were they lost?

She walked closer to the stairs, she saw something that never crossed her eyes before. Some kind of case was placed right in the middle of the end of the stairs. She moved her head closer, investing every part of the weird box. It didn't smell anything, weird. At the thought, a silverfish appeared right in front of her nose. "HOLY SHIT" She felt her voice break at its highest point, that bitch really just jumpscared her.

Y/n brought up her axe and hit the little thing twice with the handle. "Eww that's disgusting." She took a deep breath before getting focused again. She felt the air from the deep breath escape her body in an uncalm way as she saw the whole floor filled with silverfish. All of them slowly crawled closer and closer to her feet. She felt disgust explode inside of her as a quiet whine escaped her lips. shit

Dream POV (Third person)

They had been walking in silence for a while now. He loudly yawned, hearing the sound echo in between the walls. It sounded funny, he thought. At this point his legs also had grown tired. He turned around as he spoke. "Should we take a short break?" In his sight only a little George appeared, no girl with y/h/s y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes. "Yeah, I am kinda tired actually." Dream opened his mouth while scratching the back of his head, messing the blonde locks up. "Where is Y/n?" George turned around his shoulder to quickly look back at the way taller Dream. George looked really confused, staring right into his eyes before spinning around again. "She was just here, I- she... what?" Dream grabbed his hand before dragging him back the way they came from. "I am so stupid." He spoke through his gritted teeth, he was determined and focused to not lose another person from their group. He didn't know if he could survive losing her too.