22

Y/n POV (Third person)

A loud clunk was heard as a rod fell down on the ground. She smiled while squatting down to take it up. Everything around her was boiling hot but the rod was freezing cold. It was a nice contrast, just like a bright light in a dark room. Not so far away from her was Dream fighting three blazes at the same time. Y/n knew that she was a good fighter, but compared to him she was nothing but a beginner. Two other rods fell down right beside his feet. They both had been really lucky, they had gained all blazerods they needed quicker then they had calculated.

"How many you got?" She asked, putting her loot in the bag on her back. Dream turned his head towards her with the two blazerods in his arms. "Five, you?" He looked a bit intimidating standing there. His smiley mask framed by a green hood with a couple burn marks from blazes. And on top of it all the darkness from the nether dimension surrounded his tall body. Even though she could not escape the thought "hot". It swirled around in her head as she looked at him. "I've got two, is it enough?" Dream threw down his rods in the bag he wore, every moment every motion he made, it all made her thoughts drool. One side of her mind was stuck in that mindset while the other screamed no in frustration. She knew that this was dangerous, that once again she would get disappointed. She wished that the nether was what made her feel that way. That she actually didn't feel anything for the masked man. "Yeah I'll make it work, we can go back home now."

The whole way back down from the fortress she just wished to feel the heat from his hand on hers again. She didn't care about whether her hand was already sweating hot from the natural heat in the nether. She was starving from any kind of human touch. He was driving her crazy, she bit her tongue trying not to do something she would regret.

Dream POV (First person)

Basalt deltas is something that I have always had parted feelings about. It looked so powerful, so beautiful but yet so dangerous. I loved watching it but hated being close. I usually didn't really hate walking in them that bad, but now when she was walking next to me, anxiousness about her falling down to the endless lava pools filled my body. My eyes constantly followed her stepps just in case. Every time her hand would softly brush past mine I almost forget to protect her. I just want to grab her hand so that I know she will be safe. Or maybe lift her up on my back so that she won't fall. I sigh at my overprotectiveness. My mind is a crazy thing isn't it?

When she looked up at me with that smile on her lips I just wanted to give her a smile back. But she could never get one. She will always be met with my drawn smiley mask. That is nothing she deserves. I try smiling anyway, pretending that she can see my face. Once again I sigh. I take off my hood letting my head breath for the first time in a while.

Sapnap POV (Third person(Poggers am i right!!))

Someone was at the door. He had learnt to hear the difference between all the different sounds that constantly were made around the building. For some reason he felt excited. Karl had been a nice change. Someone to talk to, or well mostly listen to. When the door opened he wasn't met by the smiley brunette with the pretty eyes. Instead another man walked in with confident steps. Sapnap looked at him full with anger. He had been the one who took him away. That man was the reason he wasn't with his friends. Black hair, black suit and almost red eyes. Sapnap would never forget him, especially not the wooden mask that his one of his eyes with two large horns sticking up from his black, thick hair.

"Why are you here?" He grew tired of the silence, almost choking on the stare the man gave him. "Well, I believe that I haven't properly introduced myself yet. You can call me Schlatt." He didn't want to give this schatt guy another word so he stayed silent. "No need to stay silent. I mean you can if you want to. I don't really care." The smirk on his face made Sapnap disgusted but he stayed quiet not wanting to change his mind. Not long after a couple of guards came in the room, one of them holding a large chain made of a black material and another holding a metal pipe. Panic started to grow in his body.

(TW assault)

Before Sapnap had time to react he was hit in the head with the pipe. His vision became blurry and everything felt like it was happening in slow motion. Chains was locked around his neck and wrists. He could barely breathe. Two guards dragged him over the dirty floor with the chains while another guard kicked him in the back. Suddenly his head got slammed into the doorway to a room, he wasn't conscious enough to know where he was. Warm blood dripped down his face and probably from the hit in the head too. Every now and then stains of blood would escape his mouth. This time he wasn't even thinking about Dream, George or Y/n to save him, but for Karl.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, first of all I love Schlatt as a villain, I don't hate him ok. I have seen people getting hate for using him as a villain role but pls, I don't hate him believe me pretty please.

Also I'd like to quickly share something. Sooo I am still in school right. And I had to write a romance novel for one of my classes. And I may or may not have fallen in love with one of the cc's. My life is a mess don't judge me please.

Its so weird, I got motivation to write on a Thursday, never happened before haha. Here have a chapter Y/n my beloved. <3

Have a great day or night :)