Chapter 9: Fallen Kingdom

-(Y/N)’s POV- (It’s halfway through the night)

        You started walking with your so called “friends.” Yeah, you guys technically made up. So far the only one you want to kill so far is Sky. NOTCH DAYUM HE IS A LOUD SON OF BEECH. A couple of hours ago he almost killed us with his loud out bursts. Yet, he hasn’t learned his lesson and is continuously making horrible noise.

        “Hey look!” You got out of your own world to see the kingdom you guys were headed to. Your head instantly shot up when you heard a gasp. “Holy sh*t, what happened?!”  

        “No way…”

        Your eyes widened when you saw the kingdom, all destroyed, leaves and vines growing everywhere. The gateway or wall that separated the outside world and kingdom was also destroyed. You couldn’t even tell if it really was the wall if it weren’t for the small debris that was left from what destroyed the wall.

        “Uhh, who wants to go first…?” Ty said with a slight stutter. They all looked towards you. Your eyebrow rouse, “What?”

        “Ladies first!”

        “HEY!” But before you could say anymore, they pushed you towards the gateway, making you fall over. You turned around and glared at them, but they moved their hands, making a “shoo shoo” hand motion. Your tongue clicked, but continued your way deeper into the fallen kingdom.

        “WE’LL FOLLOW YOU WHEN THE SUN COMES BACK UP AGAIN!” You, of course, rolled your eyes at their stupidity. You lit up a torch and held it in your hand. The light shining bright in the area around you and within you. You gulped. What you saw ahead looked like it was from a scary movie or something.

        “I’m going to kill them after this…” you mumbled through your teeth. You held the torch tighter in your hand, and continued to walk forward. As you looked around the perimeter, you began to feel something odd about this place. It felt… familiar. Once you got to the heart of the town you saw the water fountain, wait… How would you know what the heart of the town would be like?

        Your eyebrows furrowed together. You began to run straight, and if you recalled there should be a… You looked up, seeing the flags and royal colors. Castle…

        You slowed your pace as you walked closer to the entrance of the castle, first starting off with a slight sprint, then a speed walk, until you got yourself down to walking like an elder. You entered to what seemed to be the main hall, also connecting to the… Throne room…

        Your eyes widened and you fell to the ground. You heard screaming, but it didn’t seem present, is seemed to more like it was inside of your mind.

        “YOUR MAJESTY! SOMEONE HAS BROKEN THE MOB CELL!”

        “WHAT!? WHO HAS INVADED?!”

        “He**br**e!” The king frowned and pointed towards the knight informing this information.

        “HURRY! RALLY UP ALL OF THE GAURDS!”

        “BUT HALF OF THEM ARE ALREADY DEA-!”

        “THEN GET OF WHAT IS LEFT OF OUR KNIGHTS!”

        “Y-yes, my lord…”

        Your eyes opened, gasping for air. Did Herobrine do all of this… You got up, still surprised that the torch was still lighting up. You looked around, but you wish you didn’t. What you saw in front of you was something you didn’t want to see.

BOOM

-

-

-

        “What the Nether was that?!” They looked towards where (Y/N) had headed to. Their eyes enlarged in not only terror, but in confusion. “You think it’s been an hour already?” Jerome said, a hint of his saying they should go anyways.

        “Yeah…” Mitch replied, grabbing his things already and running towards the direction you headed about an hour ago.

        “Should we follow them?” Ty implied.

        “What? You think we would leave our comrades behind?” Sky returned, a smirk on his face as he ran, not too far behind from Mitch and Jerome. Ty shrugged and followed them anyways. Steven and his mob friends went to go run after them, but was stopped by Jason’s hand being in front of him, making the mobs stop as well.

        “Wait, if we all go at once, who will save us if we don’t win the fight?” The blue striped teen thought for a moment before thinking about it and nodded.

        Jason started up his rocket, “Instead, we should observe from a far…” Steven could tell by the sound of his voice, he was smirking behind the orange shaded helmet.

-With Jerome, Mitch, Sky, and Ty-

        When they got there, they saw a small crater, about the size of a creeper explosion, right in front of the throne. Some dust was still trying to clear up around the area of the crater. Their eyes scrunched together as they saw white glowing eyes looking right at them. They gasped a second later as the dust cleared up. It was a man holding the body of their friend that they were trying to look for, but that wasn't the thing that surpirsed them.

        “Holy…”

        “Sh*t…”

        “It’s…”

        “Herobrine…”

        The semi-god smirked, "Sup, b*tches!"            

(A/N: Shet just got real… I think… That moment you realize... You posted a chapter in the wrong story....)

        -NinjaShaymin (NS) Peace Out! Ninja Out!