Chapter 6.5?: Truth Or Dare (Blocky Heart Special)

(PLEASE READ vvv)

(A/N: NOTHING IN THIS CHAPTER RELATES TO ANYTING IN THE STORY PLOT AND FOR THE SAKE OF THIS CHAPTER IT MAY HAVE SPOILERS TO UP COMING CHARACTERS IN THE FUTURE)

And then, everything became dark again. I looked around trying to find a way out of the darkness. I stopped and looked at my hands. I smiled widely, I had my old hands back instead of that one guys body.

I was about to celebrate, until light began to shine it blurred my eyes. When everything became less blurry I opened my eyes only to fined myself back in the village house along with Dave and Bart looking at me with a questioning look. I sighed in relief,

It was just a dream.'

"ANNNNDDD CUT!" I said, as in "I", I mean me, the actually author writing this Notch forsaken chapter as a dang "special" chapter, consider this your Christmas gift (o if you don't celebrate Christmas, just a small Thank You gift for reading this far). I walked out of the stadium and got out the next lines for the next chapter of  the book. Of course, I had to see the sides of my eyes, to avoid from bumping into anyone. 

I scrunched my nose like something horrible was in the air, "Ugh, this is a horrible story plot, why did I even start this book?!" I mushroomed sighed. I walked into the "Cast" room and saw, well, most of the Cast members.

I waved at them boredly,"Sup peeps." Some of them rose a brow,"What's with the gloomy look, you're usually happy?" Sky, as in THE SkydoesMinecraft, questioned my actions.

I sighed,"I'm bored..." They all sweat dropped,"You guys are entertainers right? ENTERTAIN ME!"

"Can't you just write or edit the next chapters of the book?" Slamacow, or Steven, suggested. I shook my head.

"Too, lazy, and that will increase my boredome, I only wrote this story to begin my journey on Wattpad/Quotev, and only about, what? Fourteen people read the book," I slowly crawled to my emo corner, a purple gloom following my trail.

"Uhh..." All of them looked at each other, and huddled into a circle, kind of like what they do in football. The rest was unaudible for you to hear, all was heard were whispered voices.

-Their POV-

"Psst, what should we do? If Ninja doesn't continue the story, the people who ACTUALLY read the story, would either unfollow, or something similar to that," Deadlox, or Ty, pointed out, quite frustrated on how blind you were to actually quiting the story.

"Dude, Ninja is just bored, she/he isn't gonna discontinue, I'll tell you this much, the only way to make that ninja to quit this story is to take away the Naruto manga series from his/her bookshelf and burn them," They all shivered, last time one of the Youtubers did that, he/she went all physco on them, much like what happened to the Creepypastas'....

They tapped their chins, trying to think of something to entertain the crazy fighting girl/boy.

Suddenly, a lightbulb appeared on the top of Setosorcer's/Seto's head,"How about truth or dare, last time we played that game, Ninja enjoyed it!"

They all took in what the purple sorcerer said. One by one, until all of them nodded their head to the idea.

"Then it settles it..." All the Youtuber's said at the same time,"Truth or Dare."

-NinjaShaymin's POV-

I was tracing an invisible circle on the wall, and I swear I could see a little crater forming on the place I was tracing my finger on.

I was later stopped, when suddenly BajanCanadian and AsfJerome, or also called Mitch and Jerome, grabbed my legs and dragged me away from my infamous, emo corner.