A/N F*ck it and Other things

(WARNING: LOTS OF CUSSING!)

Well you b*tches and wh*res got me. I've looked back at this story and told myself many times, "This story is complete bull cr*p." When I first started it.

But as a grew more into writing this shiz of a story, I grew better at it.

Most of you had notice as I wrote more into this story I progressed. In fact, Wattpad had gotten me better grades in L.A. classes and getting me to higher standard classes.

And I wrote even more and because, well...
WHY THE FUDGE NOT?!

I got many positive comments and votes and some "adding-on-reading list"'s as well. To the point where I see them on a weekly basis. Sometimes a daily basis...

But then I looked back at the story again. I complained it was too much work...

I procrastinated, payed more attention to my creepypasta story 'cause I liked the fandom at the time, and I totally moved on from the youtubers/minecraft fandom.

I decided to post an A/N about me quiting the story and other cr*p about me ranting about it.

I quit. I literally said that, but in a more bratty(?)  way.

But then I got many reviews right when I left the story to adoption.

Some saying more positive things. And others saying, "BISH YOU BETTER GET YO AZZ BACK AT THAT COMPUTER OF YOURS AND EXIT THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS GAME YOU IN AND CONTINUE THIS BISH OF A STORY!"

Or somewhere of the sort...

I ignored it, but deep down I knew I wanted to continue it. Instead, I kept writing on The Life We All Have.

More positive comments came up as I kept ignoring the story.

It's like Notch himself wanted me to continue the story.

So here I am... Writing this A/N and to sum up the first half of it:

I'M SHAKING THE MOUNTAIN DEW TILL THEY FIZZ OUT BUBBLES

OPENING DORITO BAGS AND MAKING IT RAIN

GETTING THE AIRHORNS AND SHIZ

B*TCHES I'M BACK!

But...

This will also cost something... >_>

This story will have slow updates...

Probably every month? Yee nevah know.

ON TO THE PREVIEW >:D

-*-*-*-*-

Chapter 10: Herobrine capturing the Heroine?

(Group Juan: Jerome, Ty, Sky, and Mitch)

(Group twoo: Jason, Steven, and his cute mob friends)

-Group One's POV-

   They all gazed up at the semi-god in disbelief. Holy sh*t... Sky frowned, taking a step forward.

   "WHAT'S YOUR DEAL GOING AROUND SAYING WE'RE FEMALE DOGS?! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M A FUC-" Instantly, Jerome and Mitch pulled him back, covering the tanned man's mouth.

   "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!" Mitch whispered loudly at the obnoxious man.

   "Maybe..." Sky shrugged his shoulders.

(Also, I will keep the last A/N to see how over dramatic I was back then or if I give up again xD)

-NinjaShaymin (NS) Peace Out! Ninja Out!