Chapter 8: Steven?

You pouted, eye twitching in irritation. Those b*stards, besides Steven, had tied you up in the tree. You looked at the food they were cooking, the wonderful smell of chicken cooking. Drool started drip down your mouth. As you were, somewhere part of your brain was thinking about what happened hours later…

-Before you were tied up on a tree-

        “Awww sh*t…” You mumbled quietly to yourself. You looked at the men that were coming at you. “Psst, Bow Tie.” The tall mobbed looked ‘down’ at your direction.

        “Can you teleport me over to that tree right there?” He looked over at this Nether tall tree. Dayum that thing was tall. He glanced over at you and nodded slightly. “Great! Can you do it right now?” You ushered him.

        He quickly touched you on the shoulder and teleported.

-Time skip: Brought you by: #DOYOULIKEMINECRAFT-

        You fell down, feeling dizzy from being in the starry void again. It was fun and all, but it really makes you want to throw up. You glanced down at the others, you started laughing, “HAHAHA! YOU GUYS CAN’T GET ME UP HERE!” You rudely remarked. For a second, you felt something different about your body, but ignored the strange fact.

        “You do realized I have a rocket on my space suit right?” You turned around only to see Jason. You stared at him blankly, “Aww sh*t…” You mumbled quietly to yourself.

-Flashback over-

        Thus came to the present, you were captured and tied up in this Notch forsaken oak tree. The same one you were trying to hide in. You looked over at the minicamp they were settling in, while you compared yourself, you laughed slightly. “Lonely again,” You thought to yourself.

        “This is what you get for stealing my bae.” Of course, Sky was directing it to you. Your mouth clicked.

        “YOUR BAE? HE’S MY BAE!!”

        “HAHAHA, you should be a comedian!”

        “RAAHHHH!!!!”

        “Hahahahah- OW SH*T! HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THE LEAD?!” You somehow managed to get out of the ropes they tied you up with. You could only lay about three hits on the moron before you collapsed in exhaustion. Sky started to attack you back, but was stopped by Jerome and Mitch dragging him away from you. Same goes for you, only with Jason, Ty, Stripe- er Steven, and the mobs.

        Electrical sparks were being lightened up as you both made eye contact and sunglass contact with each other. “Hmm… We can give you food if you want, but you’ll have to stop fighting…” You looked over at Ty and instantly sat down back at where you were held captive and tied yourself back again, earning sweat drops from most of the members.

        “Now give me the food or you’ll suffer the consequences.” You demanded darkly. “Okay, okay.” They put their hands up in defense before you grabbed the delicious food and gulped it all down. They looked at you weirdly.

        “Not all girls are womanly, you d*mn sexists.” You pointed it out, like you were reading their mine’s or something. Their mouths made an ‘o’.

        “Well, I gotta head out of this joint.” You stated, getting out of the ropes easily. You assumed Jason rouse a brow, “And why is that.”

        “There is a certain someone I’m looking in this book I rea-“ You felt your inventory. Nothing. Your eyes widened. “Oh no.”

        “What?”

        “Oh no. This is bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.” You kept repeating the word until someone slapped you square in the face. “GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!” Everyone gasped at the sudden action. Time seemed to slow down as you slowly looked at one of them men that did so.

-

-

-

-

-

        Steven?

        “HOLY CR*P! STEVEN YOU TALKED!” You hugged the living blocks out of him. He started to turn blue. “I KNEW YOU WEREN’T A MUTE!”

        But began to focus on wanting to find the book.

        “Sorry Steven, can’t talk now have to find a-“

        Leaves fell above. You looked up and saw leather with slight paper in it. “BOOK!” And instantly you started to parkour.

-Time skip (You guys won’t understand how lazy I am today -_-‘’’ –

        After about hours of parkouring those Notch forsaken trees, I HAVE FINALLY MADE IT…. To the top… that is…

        “Where is it…?” You looked around trying to find the important item until you saw the glow and leather. Relief swept over you and rushed towards the enchanted looking book. Only realizing a shadow started to form, you looked up only to see the sunset, setting in front of a… Castle?

        “Oh there it is!” You turned around to see Jason flying behind you, pointing at the castle. You gave him a questioning look. “What?”

        “The reason why we were traveling was that we were trying to find a castle,” Jason acknowledged you. You still gave him a questioning look, “What is in the castle you’re looking for?”

        He shrugged his arms as he landed next to you, “I honestly don’t know myself, but Sky should know. He’s usually the one that does random crap, we just follow him anyway.” You sweat dropped, but shook the weird idea out of your head.

        “Oh, sorry that I kicked you in the balls. I thought you were a rapist.” You apologized, grubbing the back of your head, an awkward smile on your face.

        “No problem, it’s kind of my fault for sneaking up you like that.” He laughed. “Well, I’m gonna get the other guys.” You nodded to him, before looking back at the castle again. The castle looked familiar, but you couldn’t remember where it came from in your memory.

        Talking and yelling could be heard behind. You turned around to see the players you’ve just met. A smile crept up your face. You set aside the remembering-stuff cr*p and jumped down the tree. Now that you met these stupid, crazy people…

        “HEY! THERE SHE IS!”

        You felt…

        “Shut up this isn’t hide and seek, moron.”

        “HEY!”

         Happy…

(A/N: This is more of a filler story I guess you can say, but I tried to also make this story to show that she’s getting used to the others, but meh. Yeah, that’s pretty much it…)

        -NinjaShaymin (NS) Peace Out! Ninja Out!