Chapter 4: White-T, Stripes, and Bow Tie

*??? POV's*

        I sweat dropped. I looked at the player I just hit with a stone hoe. My enderman friend, I call Bart, looked at me. If you see it in normal eyes it looks like that he is just staring at you, but in my perspective I can tell he is giving me a 'are you for real?' look. I just shrugged at him.

        I looked at the player again, well... It turned out 'he' was actually a 'she'. My zombie friend, Dave, in the background, recently died in the game he was playing. He decide he would come over and check what the commotion. His arms were out in front of him like every zombie would. He looked at me giving me 'what happened now' I just looked at him.

        The sun started to come up. Dave quickly went to the shadowy part of the room. We continued to look at the player, Dave and Bart gave me a 'What now' look. I looked at them. I looked around the room finding something to say what I had in mind. I found a chair and sat on it. They just looked at me and sat down, well Dave had to sit on the floor cause the chairs were on the light sight of the room, and Bart just sat by me.   

        We waited for a couple of minutes, having an awkward silence, I could imagine elevator music or some sort of waiting music playing in the background. I glanced over at the player again, I just noticed that she was laying like she face planted the foor or something. My OCD (A/N: Sorry I don't know if he has OCD or naw so just pretend he does heheh...) kicked it in. I got up, ignoring the 'watcha' gonna do now'looks Dave and Bart were giving me, and went to where she was laying. 

        I felt really awkward carrying her bride style, so I just pulled her by her arms towards the couch. As soon as I got there, I placed her down. I looked at her, my cheeks started to turn red slightly, I looked away quickly before Dave or Bart could notice, she looks like a puppy. I mentally slapped myself, 'I just met her, I don't even know who she is!' I mentally scolded myself. I glanced to see that there is no more room for me on the couch so I just sat with Dave, who was now playing his video game again. I noticed Bart looking at me then look at the unknown girl then glance back at me again. I shrugged and glanced over to what Dave was playing.

    *Time skip and Back to your POV*

        My head felt awful, like someone smashed a brick on my head. My eyes opened to see... a wooden ceiling? Oh yeah, I got to the village and something hit my hea- My eyes widened I got up and looked at my surroundings. A guy with a blue and white striped shirt was looking at a zombie playing a video- WAIT A ZOMBIE?! I quickly got up and tried to get my sword only for me to feel nothing, but air, shock went all over my face. I looked over to an enderman that had a purple bow tie, and I have to admit it look pretty cool, held out all my weapons and armor. 

         Instead of fighting back like I always do, I ran towards the door only to be stopped by the zombie dude. I gasped, I moved back, but I bumped into the guy with the stripped shirt. I did what every girl does when she is being trapped by I bunch of mobs and a guy, I quickly faced forward to the stripped shirt and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He grabbed his pants and fell down making a painful face.

         Torn shirt and bow tie stood there just looking at him, then back at me. I look at them back, then shrug. An awkward silence was upon us until I broke it by running to grab my stuff out of the  enderman's blocky hands. I had to punch his balls cause my foot wasn't tall enough to hit him where that special place is. He let of my items and fell down grabbing his thing.

         I pulled out my sword and in a blink of an eye I had my armor on me. I pointed my sword at the zombie. He had his hands raised instead of outward when I did so. I glared at them, making a face to, 'stay still or it will be more than a punch/kick to the balls' the two both nodded 

         I lowered my sword, but kept my guard up. I went up to the bookshelves trying to find a book or some books that was about dreams or legends or something that would solve my problems. As I was looking for the book, I felt awkward having two mobs and a guy just looking at me trying find out what I was looking for, so I decided to start a conversation.

         "Soooo..." I started awkwardly, startling them a little bit,"How did you get here?"

         They looked at me wide eyed at the question, well the stripped guy is, but the mobs didn't show much which seemed reasonably. The stripped guy look around nervously like he was trying to find something.

         "Sorry, let me restart, The names Y/n L/n. (A/n: You don't have to say your last name if you don't want to, it's optional :P) But the Craft says it's MC/U/N (Minecraft User Name) What's yours?" (A/n: If you didn't notice the 'Craft' is the system the world is generated in, kind of like Heaven, but they have proof because every 'Player' and SOME mobs that were born/spawned in Minecraftia have seen visuals and names given to them that give them a specific meaning, now, BACK TO THE STORY!) Stripes just looked at me not saying anything. I stopped searching the bookshelves and looked at him.

          "Sorry, if you can't speak or you're just too shy or something, but since I have nothing to call you I'll just name you! I say happily. They all sweat dropped.

          "Okay you'll be White-T," I say pointing to the green zombie,"You'll be Stripes," You said pointing to the male,"And last, but not least you'll be Bow tie!" You say all of their new names like they are new born animals or something. You smile sweetly at them. 

          "So is there any certain place you guys headed at?" You ask all of them, as you continued looking for the book(s). They looked at each other and shrugged. "Really?" You say dumbfounded. "Well can you help me. it's not like your busy or anything," They looked at each other again.

           "Thanks, I'm looking for a book about legends, or dreams or maybe history, anything from the past or made up will do just fine!"

            They looked at each other again, "What's with you guys looking at each other, do you guys have a thing for each other or something?" In an instant, Stripes had his over his mouth like he was about to barf, White-T was officially dead, and Bow tie disappeared only leaving small purple particles behind.

            "Eer... I'll take that as a no..." You say, sweat dropping. As soon as they all got a hold of themselves they started to help, search for anything that might help me find out what my dreams are telling me. They handed me a couple of books that seemed reasonable other than that, we barely found anything. They handed me one last book called "The Origins of Notch and Herobrine" 

            "I know who Notch is, but do you guys know who this Herobrine guy is?" You asked them trying to figure out how to really pronounce the strange, unique name. They shrugged at the same time. I mushroom sighed. 'Guess I'll have to read this book then...' You thought to yourself. And so the reading began.