Very Sort of Important A/N

NinjaShaymin: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T

*Dodges items being thrown*

*Runs towards door and locks it*

NinjaShaymin: That was a close one.

NinjaShaymin: *Rubs back of head* Eheh... Gomennasai that this isn't an update...

NinjaShaymin: But this is really important (*Cough* forsomepeople *Cough* *Cough*) I just like to point out that this is suppose to have an anime like feel to the story, they are not like the real life version of their skin or their real selves. They're also not blockish like in the game, just anime like. AND I will also be saying this again, if you guys haven't read my small authors note on the last chapter, I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY WEEKEND 1-2 STORIES/CHAPTERS! That also goes for my smaller projects (oneshots, other series, drabbles etc...)

NinjaShaymin: Let's see am I forgetting anything else... *stokes imaginary beard* Oh Yeah! I also have a Quotev account (same username) that holds the same stories, so you don't have to go out to me saying 'Oh my Kami/Jashin/God/Notch, There is a person on Quotev with the SAME username as you that is stealing your stories!' Yeah don't worry it's me, the same person!

*Chair smashes through window*

NinjaShaymin: The hail? *Turns around and sees angry Readers*

Readers: THIS ISN'T THE UPDATE WE WANTED! *Holds up torches, knives, axes, etc..*

NinjaShaymin: Eheh...

-In the distance-

Some random person #1: Aye dude, we should play Darude - Sandstorm 'cause I have a feeling that some person that updated with an A/N is about to have an epic chase scene some readers of 'em!

Some random person #2: Hail yeah!

-Back with you-

NinjaShaymin: *Thinks of somethings to distract Readers* *Random Light Bulb appears on top of head* LOOK IT'S JEFF THE KILLER AND 5SOS AND 1DIRECTION OR WHATEVER YOU READERS LIKE!

Readers: REALLY *Quickly turns around* Hey wait a minu-

*Outline of smoke of NinjaShaymin's figure is left behind*

Readers:THAT BAST*RD!